Ray Ray

AR pics, lets see'um!

So, there's a pic of a lower I put together a page or two back. Pic is a bit blurry, but here's the completed AR (yes, I like rails)

DSC_2224a.jpg

Final specs:

MMS custom lower

CMMG LPK

Magpul MIAD grip and trigger guard

Sully Stock

TangoDown PR-16A4 Fixed Stock Sling Adapter

BCM Standard 16" Mid-Length upper

Daniel Defense LITE 12" handguard

BCM BCG

PWS FSC556 muzzle brake

Daniel Defense A1.5 fixed rear sight

Daniel Defense fixed front sight

Aimpoint H1 mounted to Daniel Defense Micro mount

Steamlight TLR-1

Tango Down QD stubby vert grip

Obligatory disclaimer: brake is perm attached and magazine is perm blocked to 15 rounds

Very nice.

Question, I want to get a PWS brake too, where do you get it perm attached here in Jersey? Or is there a recommended place I can send my upper in to have it done?

thanks!

- Daniel

Question, I want to get a PWS brake too, where do you get it perm attached here in Jersey? Or is there a recommended place I can send my upper in to have it done?

The brake on that one was done by Paul (aka PK90) of Arms-n-Ammo (see the vendor section of this forum). On my other AR, ADCO (http://www.adcofirearms.com/) did the brake.

Both are good to go.

The FFL made a typo, he meant just flip up rear, i was hoping when i picked it up that stag had changed the design on the model 2 but i was wrong. lol thats fine tho, i want an A.R.M.S silhouette gas block sight anyways.

But her she is....

stag2.jpg

*Note: the gun is NJ compliant and the magazine is a 30rd mag that was permanently pinned to 15rds by Rrages.com*

The FFL made a typo, he meant just flip up rear, i was hoping when i picked it up that stag had changed the design on the model 2 but i was wrong. lol thats fine tho, i want an A.R.M.S silhouette gas block sight anyways.

But her she is....

stag2.jpg

*Note: the gun is NJ compliant and the magazine is a 30rd mag that was permanently pinned to 15rds by Rrages.com*

i feel like i bought you that.. ;)

doesnt look as cool a some of yours but here we have my first ar setup i only have one lower but 2 uppers

lower- no name lower dpms parts kit , swapped out trigger group for a i believe jewell 1.5 pound trigger(that is amazing), and a more comfortable pistol grip

upper shown here is a dpms upper with rra bcg tactical charging handle and a trijjicon ACOG reflex sight

DSCF1341.jpg

other upper i cant get to right now gun room a mess but is a rra 20" varmint upper with ss bull barrel 4-25 x52 scope and 6-9 bipod pics will be up later