jermz1987

Central Registration for ZED

may2006_29_fish.jpg

In case nobody picked up on this picture, it means there is always a bigger fish. Assuming that you have the most members and the nicest guns will get you killed real quick. Even if you ARE the biggest group, there are MANY other groups out there who will be trying to take out different stores. Lets say you have even 10 people, and several groups of 2-3 people are gunning for you. No, 2-3 people wont be able to overrun you, but they will likely chip away at your teams members. Being prepared isnt very hard at all, and will help out a lot when the time comes.

I say we hold down the store in the middle of Costco and Dicks. I think its a Christmas Tree Shop. We quickly shuttle the food and goods from Costco and the Ammo and Firearms from Dicks into the Christmas Tree Shop. Not many people would think to ransack that place. Hell, I drive the forklifts, we can move lots at once.

here's what I was thinking... on my way to pick up the kids from daycare yesterday.... I was first of all thinking... what would I do if there were zombies around all of a sudden and the kids are in daycare. so I'd go grab the kids (armed to the teeth of course). but what about all the other kids there? do I stay and defend them from the flesh eating zombies until their parents arrive? what if their parents ARE the flesh eating zombies???

but I digress. what I was also thinking was: so we're tryin' to organize this group, but how do we reach each other - like if the internet is down or if we're just not sitting by our computers waiting for NJ ZED members to contact us? what if it isn't zombies, but civil unrest or natural disaster? do we still band together to fight off the crazed masses?

Zombieworld is a tough place, with tough decisions.

and some of those kids... especially if they're bound to grow up like their parents, I'd use for zombie bait in a heartbeat!

there's a couple that are smart and polite that I'd save. the rest - zombie candy! :icon_mrgreen:

like I said, if all hell breaks loose, I'm goin' to Glenn's house!Edited by Tim