fliks

The Walking Dead

I would be willing to bet that it was Glenn. Too much foreshadowing throughout the season, and too many recent close calls for it not to be him.

Glenn dies in the comic, it would be to obvious

Think of this.... If Maggie is the Victim it would be a 2 for 1 and show how deranged Batman really is.

This is the walking dead not Gotham:grin

this signature exceeds the 15 character capacity count

Think of this.... If Maggie is the Victim it would be a 2 for 1 and show how deranged Batman really is.

The best way to make an audience despise a character is to have them kill a pregnant women. I don't think it's Maggie because Negan needs women to "save" society. I think it's Abraham who dies but I can't count Glen out either.

Damn. People need to get a life/job. Who has time to just sit around all day like that?

People will do that to get a place into the panel.  Over the 4 days at NYCC, there were 180,000 attendees.  MSG can hold what, 18,000?  I doubt they were even letting near that number in to the panel... 

People will do that to get a place into the panel.  Over the 4 days at NYCC, there were 180,000 attendees.  MSG can hold what, 18,000?  I doubt they were even letting near that number in to the panel... 

I don't know what group is worse. These guys, or the idiots that camp out three days to get the newest iPhone. We are among a bunch of mindless zombies.

I don't know what group is worse. These guys, or the idiots that camp out three days to get the newest iPhone. We are among a bunch of mindless zombies.

I would say the iPhone campers are worse.  The iPhone is available after the initial release...  This panel is a once in a lifetime thing.  There were also other panels before TWD - Power Rangers, John Wick 2, Netflix Trollhunters and one other I think.

• Like 1

Definitely the iPhone campers. Got my 7 on release day to n the mail. No line, no wait.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would say the iPhone campers are worse.  The iPhone is available after the initial release...  This panel is a once in a lifetime thing.  There were also other panels before TWD - Power Rangers, John Wick 2, Netflix Trollhunters and one other I think.

I would say Roy Rogers Campers are worse!

Possibly Maggie's Engagement ring?

That's the working theory.

Looks like A baby face but would they do that. I thought he only bashed the head

I don't believe it's bone fragments in the screenshot, but considering they shot one little girl in the head ("look at the flowers Lizzie…") and Negan most likely beat a pregnant woman to death, I don't think killing a baby is off the table, especially if it's a zombie baby.

Do you think Glenn or Maggie could be considered Rick's right hand man? I suppose possibly Glenn, but my first thought when Negan said right hand man, was Darryl.  Also, I think if it was either Maggie or Glenn, the other one would be in a raging fit of anger, or at the very least, crying hysterically. Instead, all we hear are low whispers.

Fooked up! I'm pist! I wanna see that prick dangle from a bridge by his nutz!

[emoji35][emoji49] sunuvabitch!