The Walking Dead

• Please log in to reply
1979 replies to this topic

#1951 brucin

brucin
  • LocationMorris County NJ/Fulton County NY
  • Home Range:RTSP/Caroga Fish and Game Club

Posted 09 March 2017 - 05:08 PM

Those trash people remind me of that scene from armageden where the guys "a bunch of retards I wouldn't trust with a potato gun"

Cannon fodder.

Armed citizens take responsibility for their own security, thereby exhibiting and cultivating the self-reliance and vigorous spirit that ultimately are indispensable for genuine self-government. "Nelson Lund"

#1952 bhunted

bhunted

"Slowly turning into a Misanthrope!" 70% there!

• Premier Member
  • 6,484 posts
  • LocationPassaic County
  • Home Range:WPR/GFH, CR

Posted 09 March 2017 - 06:06 PM

Up Up Up! I want to lick her!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Ray Ray likes this

Regards,

John, aka BHunted
NRA Life Endowment Member - NJ2AS - SAF - ANJRPC - GFHR - Patriot Guard

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote". -Benjamin Franklin
---------------------------------------
"NJ - The Armpit Of The United States"

#1953 Ray Ray

Ray Ray
  • LocationBayonne, Hudson County
  • Home Range:Bayonne Pistol Range

Posted 10 March 2017 - 07:10 PM

Is it me, or does the mini series they show during the commercial break really suck? It's hard to follow, stupid and makes no sense.
  • Shawnmoore81 likes this
NJZED

#1954 Krdshrk

Krdshrk

Really needs to clean his guns...

• Moderators
  • 15,813 posts
  • LocationLinden
  • Home Range:SCFGPA

Posted 10 March 2017 - 08:18 PM

Fear the Walking Dead?  They don't show it during the commercial breaks - there's a whole other series on the off-season from TWD.

-Nick
NJ ZED Sergeant - Central Squad
USPSA #TY-70447 - Class D - NROI Certified RO
IDPA #A43721 - SSP Marksman

NRA Life Member #180509681

This is gay.

I'm totally in.

#1955 Ray Ray

Ray Ray

Posted 10 March 2017 - 08:25 PM

Fear the Walking Dead? They don't show it during the commercial breaks - there's a whole other series on the off-season from TWD.

I dunno, it's the series with the black chick in a tunnel. It's stupid
  • Shawnmoore81 likes this
NJZED

#1956 Krdshrk

Krdshrk

• Moderators
  • 15,813 posts
  • LocationLinden

Posted 10 March 2017 - 09:12 PM

I dunno, it's the series with the black chick in a tunnel. It's stupid

Yeah - Fear the Walking Dead is nowhere near as good as TWD.

• bluedog46 likes this

-Nick

This is gay.

I'm totally in.

#1957 Ray Ray

Ray Ray

Posted 11 March 2017 - 08:08 PM

Yeah - Fear the Walking Dead is nowhere near as good as TWD.

First season was awesome, then it died.
NJZED

#1958 Old Glock guy

Old Glock guy
  • Home Range:Cherry Ridge/GFH/Thunder Mountain

Posted 12 March 2017 - 09:57 AM

I tried watching FTWD, and it was OK. But I had trouble connecting with it, probably because I really didn't care about any of the characters. If they could make that show intersect with TWD at some point they might have something.

#1959 Ray Ray

Ray Ray

Posted 12 March 2017 - 12:28 PM

I tried watching FTWD, and it was OK. But I had trouble connecting with it, probably because I really didn't care about any of the characters. If they could make that show intersect with TWD at some point they might have something.

Impossible, they are 2 years apart on the time line.
NJZED

#1960 raz-0

raz-0
  • LocationSayreville, NJ
  • Home Range:OBRPC

Posted 12 March 2017 - 06:46 PM

Is it me, or does the mini series they show during the commercial break really suck? It's hard to follow, stupid and makes no sense.

The first series of minisodes in a plane were ok. It was simple and you didn't really have to remember the details to know what was what.

The tunnel one is meandering with too many people, which makes it suck given the format.
  • Ray Ray, bluedog46 and brucin like this

#1961 Purple Patrick

Purple Patrick
  • Locationwarren, nj
  • Home Range:New Jersey

Posted 21 March 2017 - 07:39 AM

c600a9ebc847be9315e89819c0725b1f.jpg

I've been reading the comics non stop trying to finally catch up. Wtf is going on with that m16 though???

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Formerly lowslowmiata/ataimwolswol 

R.I.P. Miata

Contact me for any Henry Repeating Arms Questions  :vinsent:  :hunter:  :triniti:  :roulette:

#1962 ChrisJM981

ChrisJM981
  • LocationRandolph, NJ
  • Home Range:RTSP

Posted 21 March 2017 - 11:38 AM

First season was awesome, then it died.

I thought the same about The Walking Dead. Second season was slow until maybe the last few episodes.
Effective gun control is a well placed shot.

NRA & SAF Life Member

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
-Thomas Jefferson

#1963 Ray Ray

Ray Ray

Posted 21 March 2017 - 08:22 PM

I thought the same about The Walking Dead. Second season was slow until maybe the last few episodes.

The season when everyone was running around after the Governor came back to the prison was really good too.
NJZED

#1964 Purple Patrick

Purple Patrick
  • Locationwarren, nj
  • Home Range:New Jersey

Posted 22 March 2017 - 07:03 AM

I'm losing interest fast. I hope the "war" next season isn't this a pc police love triangle schmooze fest that this season has been

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Formerly lowslowmiata/ataimwolswol 

R.I.P. Miata

Contact me for any Henry Repeating Arms Questions  :vinsent:  :hunter:  :triniti:  :roulette:

#1965 raz-0

raz-0
  • LocationSayreville, NJ
  • Home Range:OBRPC

Posted 22 March 2017 - 08:43 PM

Well its ted. They have to kill a non throwaway character. The originals left are rick, coral, Maggie, Carol and Daryl. It won't be one of them more than likely. Tier one add ons left = michone. All the rest of the "core group" probably have 32 minutes of screen time to developing their characters so you care if they die. Outside of the major action this season, we have been watching the writers doing make up assignments for work they were to lazy to do the first time around. So they can claim a major character is killed off.

That's my gyess. Unless they want to kill off Jesus or Ezekiel, which we'd probably care about more than any of the core group seat fillers.

#1966 Ray Ray

Ray Ray

Posted 28 March 2017 - 04:00 PM

Worst season yet
  • Purple Patrick and GramGun79 like this
NJZED

#1967 JimmyAGR

JimmyAGR
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 29 March 2017 - 10:32 AM

yes quite boring this season. I don't even bother watching live or the talking dead anymore.

• Ray Ray likes this

"The liberties of our country, the freedom of our civil constitution, are worth defending at all hazards: and it is our duty to defend them against all attacks. We have received them as a fair inheritance from our worthy ancestors. They purchased them for us with toil and danger and expense of treasure and blood; and transmitted them to us with care and diligence. It will bring an everlasting mark of infamy upon the present generation, enlightened as it is, if we should suffer them to be wrested from us by violence without a struggle; or be cheated out of them by the artifices of false and designing men. Of the latter we are in most danger at present. Let us therefore be aware of it. Let us contemplate our forefathers and posterity; and resolve to maintain the rights bequeathed to us from the former, for the sake of the latter. Instead of sitting down satisfied with the efforts we have already made, WHICH IS THE WISH OF OUR ENEMIES, the necessity of the times, more than ever, calls for our utmost circumspection, deliberation, fortitude and perseverance. Let us remember that "if we suffer tamely a lawless attack upon our liberty, we encourage it, and involve others in our doom!" It is a very serious consideration, which should deeply impress our minds, that MILLIONS YET UNBORN MAY BE THE MISERABLE SHARERS IN THE EVENT."

"The tragedy of American freedom, it is to be feared, is nearly completed. A tyranny seems to be at the very door. It is to little purpose, then, to go about coolly to rehearse the gradual steps that have been taken, the means that have been used, and the instruments employed to encompass the ruin of the public liberty. We know them and we detest them. But what will this avail, if we have not courage and resolution to prevent the completion of their system?" 

Samuel Adams

"By failing to prepare you are preparing to fail." Benjamin Franklin

"Are we at last brought to such humiliating and debasing degradation, that we cannot be trusted with arms for our defense?"- Patrick Henry

#1968 SuRrEaLNJ

SuRrEaLNJ
  • LocationNew Milford
  • Home Range:RTSP/GFH

Posted 29 March 2017 - 03:16 PM

I barely dredged through the first season of FTWD then gave up. 

The last 2 seasons of TWD ive been way behind watching them on dvr, just hanst made me want to give it the time

NRA Life member

NJ2AS Member

CNJFO Member

#1969 gleninjersey

gleninjersey

Posted 02 April 2017 - 11:14 PM

Man, I was really hoping they would blow Eugene up. Didn't the betrayal coming.

Good season ending. Nice to see Carol kicking back kicking ass. Great to see The Kingdom throwing down with Alexandra and The Hill Top.

Loved Maggie's monologue at the end. It tied the season up nicely. Looks like we have to wait for the war. First battle fought but far from over.

#1970 Old Glock guy

Old Glock guy

Posted 03 April 2017 - 01:17 PM

i thought the season finale was a humdinger, complete with the cavalry riding in (literally) to save the day!

Agreed, Maggie's monologue was a touching counterpoint to the intense action that preceded it.  

• bhunted likes this

#1971 Krdshrk

Krdshrk

• Moderators
  • 15,813 posts
  • LocationLinden

Posted 03 April 2017 - 01:42 PM

I found the Jadis line about coupling with Rick hilarious.  

Chandler Riggs described how the Tiger scene happened:

https://twitter.com/...721005484924929

"when shiva came in clutch, it was literally a guy in a blue suit jumping off of a trampoline and tackling the guy lmaooo"

C8fUTXXXYAAU7ge.jpg

-Nick

This is gay.

I'm totally in.

#1972 ogfarmer

ogfarmer
  • LocationSomerset County
  • Home Range:Easton Fish & Game Association

Posted 03 April 2017 - 02:05 PM

if anyones wondering Daryls gun was a seekins ar lower and upper with a Precision Reflex Inc carbon fiber forearm and a Ubr stock.

• Ray Ray likes this
“Nothin' more useless than an unloaded gun. ”

― Tony Soprano

#1973 High Exposure

High Exposure
  • LocationAtlantic Highlands
  • Home Range:Wherever I can press a trigger

Posted 03 April 2017 - 07:09 PM

if anyones wondering Daryls gun was a seekins ar lower and upper with a Precision Reflex Inc carbon fiber forearm and a Ubr stock.

You mean this one with no sights:
A01F0B8B-01CE-47B0-A7F2-0D2D865113E6_zps
:facepalm:
  • Krdshrk likes this
RIP Pat, until Valhalla

"Therefore since the world has still, much good but much less good than ill,And while the sun and moon endure, luck’s a chance but trouble’s sure,I’d face it as a wise man would, and train for ill and not for good."- A. E. Housman

Isaiah 6:8 "Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?” And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”

WWPRD?

#1974 ogfarmer

ogfarmer
  • LocationSomerset County
  • Home Range:Easton Fish & Game Association

Posted 03 April 2017 - 09:07 PM

yup

“Nothin' more useless than an unloaded gun. ”

― Tony Soprano

#1975 9X19

9X19
  • LocationMorris County, New Jersey
  • Home Range:RTSP, Easton

Posted 03 April 2017 - 09:25 PM

Don't need no stinkin sights. They should fire their weapons expert!
Guess it was a bunch of spray and pray.

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free."

Ronald Reagan

#1976 High Exposure

High Exposure
  • LocationAtlantic Highlands
  • Home Range:Wherever I can press a trigger

Posted 03 April 2017 - 10:17 PM

They can regularly headshot a moving Walker at 50 yards, with a handgun, at a full sprint, with one hand, in a single shot, but.... of they spring an ambush, at 15 yards, from a fixed position, with rifles, they suddenly can't hit shit! :rofl:
  • Ray Ray and DeerSlayer like this
RIP Pat, until Valhalla

"Therefore since the world has still, much good but much less good than ill,And while the sun and moon endure, luck’s a chance but trouble’s sure,I’d face it as a wise man would, and train for ill and not for good."- A. E. Housman

Isaiah 6:8 "Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?” And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”

WWPRD?

#1977 Ray Ray

Ray Ray

Posted 04 April 2017 - 06:31 AM

This show is becoming unwatchable. It has become predictable, slow, boring and unbelievable.

I guess we still have:
Game of Thrones
West World
Mr. Robot
NJZED

#1978 SW9racer

SW9racer
  • Home Range:CJRPC, SCFGPA

Posted 04 April 2017 - 07:19 AM

This show is becoming unwatchable. It has become predictable, slow, boring and unbelievable.

I guess we still have:
Game of Thrones
West World
Mr. Robot

There is also:
Days of our lives
General hospital
As the world turns
and some old Friends reruns

Maybe they should do some stories from the zombie perspective, they all seem to get along with each other without the soapie drama
  • Ray Ray likes this

#1979 bluedog46

bluedog46
  • Home Range:New castel, de

Posted 04 April 2017 - 08:04 AM

I found the Jadis line about coupling with Rick hilarious.  

Chandler Riggs described how the Tiger scene happened:

https://twitter.com/...721005484924929

"when shiva came in clutch, it was literally a guy in a blue suit jumping off of a trampoline and tackling the guy lmaooo"

C8fUTXXXYAAU7ge.jpg

I was hoping the big kitty kat would eat negan.

I knew this was going to happen with the trash people. Reminds me of that scene from armageden. I would not trust those retards with a potato gun

#1980 Old Glock guy

Old Glock guy

Posted 04 April 2017 - 12:01 PM

And I was just wondering what the Blue Man Group was doing for work these days!

• bhunted likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users