flank

south nj ranges?

Anyone know of any shooting ranges in southern NJ around Camden/Gloucester county besides Bob's Little Sport Shop? Also are there any public ranges that anyone knows of around this area?

Harborsite USANA , Its in Pittsgrove kinda near the Elmer diner if your familiar with that area , its outdoors and only $16 a hour , heres the link http://www.hsiusana.com/Default.aspx

• Like 1

If you don't mind the ride, Delran Junior Marksman is located on Taylor's Lane in Delran (Burlington Co). They are open on Saturday and Sunday from noon till 4:30 PM and it will cost you $15.00 to shoot. They have a pistol range, rifle range, air rifle range, .22 silohuette range, and a trap range. All ranges are outdoor and are covered with the exception of the trap range which will be covered in the near future.

http://www.delranjuniormarksman.com/

• Like 1

Just went to HaborSite USANA today with my girlfriend and it was $16 each for the day, and also I was told membership is $150. They guy in the office was really nice, asked if I need targets, even let me borrow his stapler. So I got a lane with 2 shooting benches to myself. It was really great, I really like the place. I think the best part was that each range was walled off by huge concrete blocks, which was cool because being the only shooter at that range I could go look at/change targets whenever I wanted to as apposed to having to wait for everyone to switch to safe. Me and the GF shot the Savage Mark II and put like 90-100 rounds through it. Then I took out my Mosin Nagant to test it, shot like 7 rounds and man that thing is sweet, it feels extremely powerful and the recoil isn't that bad at all. I think I will get the membership there because the price is very reasonable, and I like the way they have the range laid out and I had a great time :icon_mrgreen:

Hey Flank,

Another range just down the road from Harborsite is the Quinton Sportsmen's club they offer a lot and their yearly membership is cheap. Its only $89 dollars per year but there is a one time fee of $100 to get setup. I have been a member for about two years now and the people are very friendly and they allow you to shoot at clays and plinkers. Their ranges are really nice and offer a wide variety of shooting lengths from 10 yards out to 200 yards. I hope this help!

http://www.quintonsportsmensclub.com/

• Like 1

Anyone know of any shooting ranges in southern NJ around Camden/Gloucester county besides Bob's Little Sport Shop? Also are there any public ranges that anyone knows of around this area?

There's also TELCO in Atco, near the speedway. It's a members only club, and not open to the public, but it's not exclusive, and not expensive for a year's membership.

• Like 1

Hagues off 295 in west Deptford? Pricey and filled with gun store commando's.

South Jersey Shooting Club in Winslow.

Square Circle Sportsmen Club in Gibbsboro

Harborsite in Elmer/Elk

Berlin Police Range in Berlin

Hutton Hill, Winslow

Cumberland Rifleman - just off 55 in Cumberland County

Mullica Hill Rifle and Pistol - Route 347 in Maurice River Township (PM me if your interested in this one but it's a bit of a drive.)

• Like 1