joejaxx

SAF v NJ (MULLER et al v. MAENZA et al)

You're right.  It really is the end of the line.  Today, right now, it is the best it will EVER be in NJ for 2A rights.

What about arguments from other states?  What if CA files an appeal based on the 7th's ruling and SCOTUS takes it up then upholds the 7th's ruling with strict wording calling out the justifiable need as an illegal requirement?  Will that not push that ruling down onto NJ and the rest of the 3rd?

What about arguments from other states?  What if CA files an appeal based on the 7th's ruling and SCOTUS takes it up then upholds the 7th's ruling with strict wording calling out the justifiable need as an illegal requirement?  Will that not push that ruling down onto NJ and the rest of the 3rd?

That's a big "what if".  They had a clear split and a case sitting in front of them.  It's over.

This case is over but they can take the CA case and rule on it if it is petitioned.

I used to not think this but I really think that SCOTUS is afraid to take a case because guns

That's a big if on the 9th circuit case. Unfortunately, I think they were more worried about how they are perceived than about constitutional rights. The entire system is screwed up. This is not the country our forefathers founded.

fuck this state ,fuck obama and all the other scumbag politicians. Every one of them should be tried for treason and hung if found guilty.

I will not comply ,not now, not ever.. SCOTUS can suck my left nut

fuck this state ,fuck obama and all the other scumbag politicians. Every one of them should be tried for treason and hung if found guilty.

So you are saying you plan to carry now? :)

How about we all plan to apply for that "shall issue" carry permit that the AG says we can get?

Never work here in NJ. To many of our fellow firearms owners that are afraid of BIG BAD NJ, and having that DENIAL on their record.

My guess is this is the 'green light' to the 9th Circuit for an en-banc reversal, erasing the circuit split and ensuring a denied cert. for Perutta at the SCOTUS. 

It will be spun as a victory for local control and states-rights, without ever needing to set precedent in front of the Supreme Court, and ensuring that the 2 Americas remain seperate-but-equal.

The word I took from the lack of being granted cert. was, "This is America.. if you don't like the rule where you are, vote with your feet."

Better watch out - that sort of talk could get you branded as mentally ill, which of course could mean you wouldn't be allowed to own firearms....

http://themindunleashed.org/2013/11/nonconformity-and-freethinking-now.html