Caine

15 round AK-type magazines

dan, when is the 74 coming? i am gonna order one depending on what yours looks like

Not sure yet. It is "On Hold" by J&G as the FFL they had on file for Paul was expired. I had to send them an updated one. I got an email back saying they take 48 hours to enter that into the system. So it hasn't shipped as of yet. :(

I'll post in the AK forums when it ships. My biggest fear right now is not having magazines to use for it since MTN is more like MIA.... One of the reasons I pulled the trigger was his supply of 15/30 AK74 mags!

Relax guys, I've spoke with Isaac a few times over the week and he said he was going to be super busy all week. I think if you just give him the weekend, I'm sure he will get back to you early next week. He's very friendly and runs a good business, just give him a little time.

Relax guys, I've spoke with Isaac a few times over the week and he said he was going to be super busy all week. I think if you just give him the weekend, I'm sure he will get back to you early next week. He's very friendly and runs a good business, just give him a little time.

I spoke with him once, and he does seem very nice and friendly; but how is a good business one that doesn't call back when they say they will, and doesn't return emails and voicemails in a timely manner (in my book 24 hours)? Not ranting or complaining, or trying to hang him out to dry. Just expressing my opinion based on my experiences over this past week trying to order some AK74 mags.

I get it, we all get busy, just a little communication would be appropriate. Like maybe update the website on the front page explaining the ordering system is broken, and the company will be closed for the next week or whatever time-frame.

you can buy 10 rd double stack tantal mags from century direct...they are 11.95

http://www.centuryar...asp?prod=MA1551

you just need to file their waiver and then you can buy parts direct (no guns)

they look like the same romanian surplus ones i have, and are absolute GARBAGE. when i got them, one wouldnt fit at all, the other i had to force. after dremel drumsanding them down, they now fit, but will not load a single round. $20 each and both are completely useless. stay away from them at all costs.

When I spoke to him this week he said... "he was going off to play Army".... I think that's how he put it. So, yeah... I think he's out of pocket this week like Joshg said. I don't think he's around. Just to give you guys an idea of how good this guy is... he's ascertaining these mags for us... doing the mod and mailing them to us for a $5 profit for each one. Wow. All that work for $5 each? That's a nice guy! Thats not a lot of money for the time he probably spent. Great guy. Nice as all hell IMHO.

I spoke with him once, and he does seem very nice and friendly; but how is a good business one that doesn't call back when they say they will, and doesn't return emails and voicemails in a timely manner (in my book 24 hours)? Not ranting or complaining, or trying to hang him out to dry. Just expressing my opinion based on my experiences over this past week trying to order some AK74 mags.

I get it, we all get busy, just a little communication would be appropriate. Like maybe update the website on the front page explaining the ordering system is broken, and the company will be closed for the next week or whatever time-frame.

Eh, I know what you're saying but he is obviously busy right now and I'm sure will return your phone call when he gets the chance. Maybe he should update his voicemail with 'will be busy until ___ date, return calls then', but at the same time he runs a rather small business it seems like so you just gotta deal with it I guess.

Plus his prices are super cheap for NJ legal mags and he got my order to me in two days (and from the sounds of it, everyone else got theirs in a timely manner as well) so he gets a big A+ in my book.

Just be patient, his regular stock isn't going anywhere and he'll get back to you.

Eh, I know what you're saying but he is obviously busy right now and I'm sure will return your phone call when he gets the chance. Maybe he should update his voicemail with 'will be busy until ___ date, return calls then', but at the same time he runs a rather small business it seems like so you just gotta deal with it I guess.

Plus his prices are super cheap for NJ legal mags and he got my order to me in two days (and from the sounds of it, everyone else got theirs in a timely manner as well) so he gets a big A+ in my book.

Just be patient, his regular stock isn't going anywhere and he'll get back to you.

Yea, I don't doubt he is supercool/nice/awsome guy. I will deal with it being I really want those mags for the new rifle, and I have no choice. That being said, if there was another source, they would already have my $$$.

Okay, here is my background and what is currently going on in my life(Isaac Smith.) I am currently getting ready to graduate and commission as an officer in the Army. I am taking 26 credits, training ROTC cadets and running a business. To top it all off, I just found out I will be deploying to Korea in December. So now I need to start working with my Dad and his employees so they can run this business. It was never my intent to get into the NJ market because I was already so busy. It just happened when I kept getting you guys asking me for the magazines. It is hard for me to say no when you guys don't have any access to these magazines. I am a huge believer in the right to bear arms and it saddens me when people are restricted. So... I started getting you these magazines and before I knew it, it blew up and now I look like a dick for using this site without being a sponsor. I never tried to do anything under anyone's nose. This forum is very open and small so there is no hiding anything that takes place here. I feel bad for not getting back to you guys as soon as I say. It is just a really tough transition time for me but I am doing my best to help you guys out. It is not so much the money for me but the fact I can get you what you need. That is also why I don't sell junk and offer the warranty that I do.

Updates:

-Contacting Maksim today to become a site sponsor

-Do my best to get back to everyone who contacted me about orders

-Try to get a hold of more AK 47 20rd tanker mags and convert to 15rds.

-Ship out all orders today via 3 day mail

• Like 1

Okay, here is my background and what is currently going on in my life(Isaac Smith.) I am currently getting ready to graduate and commission as an officer in the Army. I am taking 26 credits, training ROTC cadets and running a business. To top it all off, I just found out I will be deploying to Korea in December. So now I need to start working with my Dad and his employees so they can run this business. It was never my intent to get into the NJ market because I was already so busy. It just happened when I kept getting you guys asking me for the magazines. It is hard for me to say no when you guys don't have any access to these magazines. I am a huge believer in the right to bear arms and it saddens me when people are restricted. So... I started getting you these magazines and before I knew it, it blew up and now I look like a dick for using this site without being a sponsor. I never tried to do anything under anyone's nose. This forum is very open and small so there is no hiding anything that takes place here. I feel bad for not getting back to you guys as soon as I say. It is just a really tough transition time for me but I am doing my best to help you guys out. It is not so much the money for me but the fact I can get you what you need. That is also why I don't sell junk and offer the warranty that I do.

Updates:

Hence, going back to my statement....Isaac is a nice guy, is a nice person to do business with, AND will get back to your email/messages when he gets the chance as he is busy.

Why are you guys torturing this guy???? Thanks Isaac... for everything! You don't need to explain yourself to anyone at this forum... thats a bunch of crap! Congratulations on the promotion but sorry to hear about the Korea deployment... it always sux to be away from home. Hopefully it will be after Christmas not before! Again, thanks for all you have done... thank you for doing these mags for us here in NJ and we appreciate your support and the time you spent providing us with this awesome product! Our thoughts will be with you during your deployment overseas!!!!! But I'm sure I'll talk to you before then.... I should have bought more mags! Lol. Your a good man Isaac Smith... I'll be in touch.

Updates:

Thanks for the callback today Isaac. Your post also goes a long way in establishing yourself and alleviating any concerns. Best of luck in ALL of your endeavors as it seems you have quite a bit going on!

Believe me when I say that us NJ folks really appreciate what you and other vendors are doing to make our lives easier as gun owners in the PRNJ.

Why are you guys torturing this guy???? Thanks Isaac... for everything! You don't need to explain yourself to anyone at this forum... thats a bunch of crap! Congratulations on the promotion but sorry to hear about the Korea deployment... it always sux to be away from home. Hopefully it will be after Christmas not before! Again, thanks for all you have done... thank you for doing these mags for us here in NJ and we appreciate your support and the time you spent providing us with this awesome product! Our thoughts will be with you during your deployment overseas!!!!! But I'm sure I'll talk to you before then.... I should have bought more mags! Lol. Your a good man Isaac Smith... I'll be in touch.

Who's torturing anyone. Anything I have shared has been my factual experiences, all the way up to being a happy customer as of 10 minutes ago.

I take people's reviews and feedback into consideration, but the experience that I have is what counts... and ultimately sets my opinion of any vendor/person that I deal with.

Thanks for the callback today Isaac. Your post also goes a long way in establishing yourself and alleviating any concerns. Best of luck in ALL of your endeavors as it seems you have quite a bit going on!

Believe me when I say that us NJ folks really appreciate what you and other vendors are doing to make our lives easier as gun owners in the PRNJ.

+1. Isaac contacted me today too. Unfortunately he is out of the 15/20 mags, but I am on his waiting list. :)

Who's torturing anyone. Anything I have shared has been my factual experiences, all the way up to being a happy customer as of 10 minutes ago.

I take people's reviews and feedback into consideration, but the experience that I have is what counts... and ultimately sets my opinion of any vendor/person that I deal with.

I believe everyone has a right to their own opinion and feel that it is your right as a customer to post your experience. That is why I try to do my best to take care of each and every one of you guys so there are no bad experiences. For example: I accidentally shipped 9 mags to a gentleman instead of 10 this past week. If I didn't take care of that but have been great in the past, that gentleman would still be down 1 mag. That is why I love ecommerce. It keeps everyone a little more honest because of the wealth of information available.

Update: Emailed Maksim but haven't heard anything yet.

Korea: I actually put in for Korea because I felt it would be a good experience and a great way to serve my country. Plus it's only 12 months and I'm young so why not.haha

they look like the same romanian surplus ones i have, and are absolute GARBAGE. when i got them, one wouldnt fit at all, the other i had to force. after dremel drumsanding them down, they now fit, but will not load a single round. $20 each and both are completely useless. stay away from them at all costs.

regarding these at CAI

http://www.centuryar...asp?prod=MA1551

i got them today, they are polish and fit perfect. they compare very nicely to the norinco ones i have for my mak 90. for $12 each...i am thrilled

I haven't heard back from Maksim yet. I just want you guys to know I will back pay all the time I have been here to support this forum.

Update: This weekend will be spent working on a new 15/20 AK 47 magazine. Hopefully we can have time to torture test and get them into production by the beginning of the week!

Got my 6 AK74 mags from MTN. Very fast shipping, and the mags look great. Thanks Isaac!

Now just for my M74 to arrive at Paul's for neutering. I think it knows what is going to happen, and is thus attempting to escape from UPS.

so how do we order ak74 mags.....by phone, or is your website working? whats the approx. wait time?

Call MTN, number is on the webpage. Isaac ships fast once you place the order. Took like 3 days to get.

I wish other retailers running their business like Isaac,he has the best prices, willing to do mag/stock conversions for NJ residents when other companies turning their back to us and his is fast!!!

And with the AK74 mag prices on the rise, his $19.99 for a 15/30 mag is a bargain.

Tips hardware was selling their 15/30 pmags for $45 last year(i think they still charge $35 now)