Yeah I know its bad but they haven't made it up my way much yet. so there is still a chance we can win. They kinda look like killies I wonder how they would work for fluke bait

According to the interweb they will survive for a fair amount of time in salt water. 

Are the fingerlings/fry easy to distinguish from other desirable species?

According to the interweb they will survive for a fair amount of time in salt water.

Are the fingerlings/fry easy to distinguish from other desirable species?

well never mind then. I don't want to be involved in spreading the species. Yes fry are easy to ID

I also caught snakeheads few times, but I threw them into the lake as I don't eat fish at all. I just like fishing, and I like following the way fishes move into the aquarium. It is so graceful. By the way, what do you think about decorative fishes is it worth to install an aquarium. For example, recently, I installed an aquarium, but even though I like fishes, there is so much information I have to study in order to be able to keep the fishes safe and healthy. My friend who is a vet, recommended me to read an article about worms and the way they influence fishes in the aquarium. If you also have an aquarium and want to check that site I am talking about, you can find it by clicking on ARCREEF. Stay safe and have a wonderful day!