Hawkin

Speer Lawman?

I like it. I have put around 1000 through my HK of it without a hitch. It seems to have more felt recoil than some of the other common 9mm ammo.

They seem to imply that the extra recoil is a feature of the ammo to more closely mimic "duty" ammo.

It feels slightly 'hotter' than a few other 115 grain 9mm factory loads out of a beretta 92, but overall very good. I've never had any failures with it, and it doesn't seem as dirty as remington, or USAAmmo. If it's on sale, i'd go for it.

It feels slightly 'hotter' than a few other 115 grain 9mm factory loads out of a beretta 92, but overall very good. I've never had any failures with it, and it doesn't seem as dirty as remington, or USAAmmo. If it's on sale, i'd go for it.

Definitely feels hotter. Shoots straight in my guns. No problems with it.

I noticed when I use Speer, there was a dark spot in one spot of the case...and I noticed it wasn't happening with any other ammo(WWB was still clean all the way around)...almost as if the Speer was dirty? Check out the pic, 2 Speer on the left, 2 WWB on the right. Same cases, with and w/o flash. Fired out of a G19.

IMAG0365.jpg

IMAG0366.jpg

Speer Lawman is my standard ammo, followed by Sellier & Bellot and American Eagle. Typically shoot 9mm 124gr Speer Lawman but also go for 115gr and 147gr when it's bargain price. They all work well in our Sigs, Walther PPQ and Kimber 1911.

I've not experienced any issues with any of the 9mm Lawman ammunitions, and we also have the Speer Gold Dot 124gr+P JHP for home defense. Overall Speer Lawman seems to be a little hotter than Federal American Eagle and others. I get my best groupings typically with the Speer.

I've also just bought Lawman .45 to try in my Christmas present.

no complaints here and as soon as TargetSportsUSA get more 124gr in I'll be putting in an order.

hth

TheWombat