Maksim

USPSA Nationals Dates

Just got my staff packet/letter for the dates.

3 gun nationals are moved up to April, Pistol, back in October.

Multi Gun Nationals

April 11 - 15

There will be staff match this year, and it will count for chance at Prize Table. Limited to first 25 only.

Match for staff seems to be 11-12.

Limited/Production/Revolver (october 13-16)

Open/Limited 10 (October 17-20)

You can work one shoot the other match, but you need to have a nationals slot for the match you want to shoot. You can also be put on waitlist to get a slot.

Can anyone shoot Nationals or do you have to qualify or be a certain rank or something?

Nope, any class can go shoot. You just have to get a slot somehow. Here's how slots are distributed.

http://www.uspsa-nationals.org/Slot_policy_adopted_11-2010.pdf

Open and limited are very popular nationally, and hard to find a free slot in. L-10 is usually easier, and production is easier than limited or open. The local match directors often don't get many open slots, but we usually don't ahve takers for all of our slots due to the time and expense involved.

I always wanted to go just cause it's so many stages and a high round count. I know I'd get

killed competitively. It's be like a very expensive, fun, extra practice, match for me, haha.

I always wanted to go just cause it's so many stages and a high round count. I know I'd get

killed competitively. It's be like a very expensive, fun, extra practice, match for me, haha.

There are always sectional and regional matches. Area 8 is a great match. And once again, you are only competing against people in the same class as you.