Sign in to follow this  
tripcarl

Wilson Combat Stands behind it products

Bought a pair of their 47D mags for my 1911 a few years ago. About 1 year ago, one of the base-pads cracked and broke. they sent me a new one once I contacted them. Fast Forward to 2 weeks ago, the other mag's base-pad cracked and broke off while firing my 1911 at CR. No injury or dropped ammo. I contacted them and they sent me 2 new ones. Other than the base-pads cracking and breaking no other issues. Great to do business with a company that stands behind its products.

great to hear! I just ordered two 47 D mags for my new (to me) Kimber. The OEM mag jammed 3 out of 4 times....a borrowed Wilson had zero jams all afternoon. I wonder if Kimber would be nearly as responsive as Wilson was for you if I complained about the jams?

great to hear! I just ordered two 47 D mags for my new (to me) Kimber. The OEM mag jammed 3 out of 4 times....a borrowed Wilson had zero jams all afternoon. I wonder if Kimber would be nearly as responsive as Wilson was for you if I complained about the jams?

My experience with Kimber was alright. I sent mine back because of pre-mature lockup and I wanted

my slide swapped from an external extractor to an internal which they did. Took a month. Guys on

the phone are OK to deal with, not overly enthused, but not rude by any means.