Maksim

USPSA Area 8 Championship Match Aug 9-12th

The Area 8 Match will be held August 9th to 12th, 2012 in Fredericksburg, VA.

Registration forms are avail here.

Who is in?

Also, if you are an RO, and are interested in helping work this match, I am sure there will be opportunities.

I already mentioned this to the Wife, shes game to take a trip down. However I am not sure if I will be able to swing this being I am mostly working the first 15 days of each month and taking the 16 to the end of the month off, Plus it looks like I will be taking the whole month of July off, so my off time might be limited in Aug.

I already mentioned this to the Wife, shes game to take a trip down. However I am not sure if I will be able to swing this being I am mostly working the first 15 days of each month and taking the 16 to the end of the month off, Plus it looks like I will be taking the whole month of July off, so my off time might be limited in Aug.

Can you train me for when you retire, thanks.

This is not nationals. Just do it. Think old bridge with more stages and more people.

It would be a great time. I tried looking it up but can't seem to find the info.

Do you shoot the 9-12th? Or do you just shoot one day like in OBRPC?

How many stages and what's the round count appx?

it will be 10 stages shot either all day friday, all day sat, or sat pm and sun am.

about 250 to 300 rounds.

yes, itis an area match, but plenty of new people shot it last year. it is a fantastic match to both shoot and work.

I will be there this year!

For anyone that is new, just go and shoot it. It is an Area match and if you want to go to the nats next year this is a way to earn a slot! Area matches are not any harder than local matches. Heck, if Vlad or Slav are involved in stage design then those stages are definately more difficult.

Shooting major matches are a great way to step out of your comfort zone and meet new people from all over the US. I never had a bad time at a big match!! They are always fun and worth it.

Brian