Frank Jack Fiamingo

NJ2AS PRESENTS ALAN GURA - FEBRUARY 29, 2012 @7:30p

Alan Gura of the Heller and McDonald Supreme Court decisions will appear at the next meeting of the New Jersey Second Amendment Society (NJ2AS) on Wednesday Evening February 29, 2012 at 7:30pm at the American Legion Post 129 on 2025 Church Road in Toms River. Alan has agreed to conduct a Q&A session after the meeting.

There will also be an opportunity for those who wish to obtain a non-resident CCW permit to do so prior to the meeting starting at 6:00pm.

Just a reminder. The Alan Gura meeting is this evening at 7:30pm at the American Legion Post 129 on 2025 Church Road in Toms River, NJ. If there is only *ONE* meeting you make this year, it should be *THIS* meeting. If you have seen Alan Gura speak you know why - if you have not, you are missing something. I hope to see you all there. Preregistration has closed, but you can register in person this evening between 7:00 and 7:30pm.

Meeting Details here!

I will look forward to seeing you this evening. Please brings a non-perishable item for our food drive.

Thank you,

Frank Jack Fiamingo

President - NJ2AS

The presentation was video taped. I'm sure it will be up on NJ2AS and Youtube soon. It was a packed house. The American Legion parking lot was completely full. That was a first. People had to park down the street. It was standing room only inside. I don't how many people were there but it had to be over 200. Alan Gura's presentation was excellent. He was very down to earth. He spoke and answered questions for about an hour and then stuck around and talked to a bunch of people one on one. Very cool.

This was my first meeting and i'm sure I'll be attending more. Very informational and everyone was very nice

I'll be honest I was suprised to see jeff van drew there, I'll have to stop by his office later and drop off a very nice letter

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• olight.jpg

Use Promo Code "NJGF10" for 10% Off Regular Items

• Supporting Vendors

• Latest Topics

• Similar Content

• By My1stGlock
      Although it's not a NJ establishment I believe West Side Rifle and Pistol Range is the last indoor gun range that exists in NYC of all places. I happen to know the guys and they are a great bunch of guys. I found out that they are also hurting like all other self owned businesses and someone mentioned they have a gofundme page currently. The fact that they are a 2A establishment and also the only one left in the NYC I figured i  can let our forum members know about their page. They did not come to me about this but if I can help out a business/friend and spread the word I will do so and for a good bunch of guys. I understand that for some of us it's hard to donate but if you can that would be great. If you can also spread the word and post on your social media sites that would be great. I would do so but I don't have any accounts on FB, IG or other sites. If you do donate drop them a message that it was you heard about them via NJGF!
      https://www.gofundme.com/f/west-side-rifle-and-pistol-range-inc

Thank you and sorry for asking......

• By PD2K
      A List of the Companies Cutting Ties With the N.R.A.
      https://www.nytimes.com/2018/02/24/business/nra-companies-boycott.html
      For me the only one that really hurts is Delta/United since they only game in town for the NY/NJ area. Maybe Metlife and Chubb too.
      Mods please move if posted in wrong section.
    • By Scorpio64
      You may be asking yourself, what does the bump stock ban have to do with you, especially if you dont own a bump stock. Well, if you own any semi auto rifle, it has more to do with you than you may think. In this video, MAC (Military Arms Channel) and ATF employee Rick Vasquez discuss the long reaching, and likely overreaching, authority of the ATF to regulate without legislation and how political parties use a little known backdoor to regulate without public discourse in Congress. There is also a Q&A from internet viewers.

In a nutshell, every semi auto rifle will be affected by the proposed regulations concerning bump stocks, even if you don't own one. Among other things, ATF is now talking about regulating SA triggers and reset times. Bottom line here, the bump stock ban is not just about bump stocks. I believe it's important for you to see this, and I ask that you share this video to help get the word out.

Here is a link to GOA where they briefly outline the ban, it's implications and a link to ATF where you can leave a comment.
      https://www.gunownersamerica.com/[email protected]

• By Tactical Monkey
      I will get to the ammo in a second...

A lot can be said about the various 2nd Amendment groups within the state of NJ, along with those on a national level.  In a perfect world they would join forces, put aside differences, and strive to move NJ to be more in line with the rest of the country in regards to 2nd Amendment rights & freedoms.  But whether or not you agree with any particular groups tactics or methods, these are the people who are fighting our battles for us.

NJ2AS is running a "matching donation" event till January 2nd, 2016.  This was sent out as an email blast which can be seen below.

Depending on your caliber of choice three boxes of ammo is roughly $30 to $45 (re-loaders aside).  Instead of spending that money on more ammo, this should be viewed as an opportunity to help further the cause of a 2nd Amendment group in NJ.  And with matching donations, your giving twice the assistance.

I have "put your money where your mouth is" by making a $45 donation, and I ask of you to do the same.  New Jersey Gun Forums could be a powerful force if we could stand together.  I am hoping this is a start.

The Email from NJ2AS is pasted below:

================================

2015 has been an excited year of activism for the NJ2AS. We are quickly becoming known as the "Pit Bulls" for the Second Amendment in NJ and rightfully so. Instead of shifting blame and pointing the finger we are attacking the problem and standing up for our rights without compromise.

Locally and nationally people are recognizing our activism but we need your help and support to continue to defend our civil rights. Unlike the unAmericans who hate our freedoms and rights we do not have billionaires like Soros and Bloomberg funding our campaigns.

The attacks against us will get worse in 2016 so that is why I need your help. The ability to continue and expand our activism and programs rely solely on your donations.

A group of generous donors have agreed to match your donation till January 2, 2016! This is an incredible opportunity and I hope we can depend on your support to make 2016 even more amazing!

Also, anyone who makes a $150+ donation will receive a signed copy of Brian Aitken's book, The Blue Tent Sky, AND a signed copy of Alan Gottlieb's book, Shooting Blanks: Facts Don't Matter to the Gun Ban Crowd. This offer is only available to the first 20 donors.

You can donate by clicking the DONATE tab at the top right corner of this e-mail or by visiting: http://NJ2AS.com/Donate 

I hope I can count on you for your support!

Sincerely,
      Alexander Roubian
      NJ2AS President

================================

Thank you for reading this and your consideration  - Tactical Monkey
    • By HBecwithFn7
      CT Gov. to sign EO prohibiting gun permits to those on the terror watch/No Fly Lists...

Cue the Lawyers!  Will be very interesting to see how this plays out. Especially since, I believe, those lists are "names only" and not "individual identities" (i.e. name + soc. sec. + address + phone, etc.)...