Maksim

USPSA Central Jersey Rifle & Pistol Club - 4/8/12

Hey Maks,

Can anyone attend this or do you have to be a member?

I'd just like to watch and introduce myself to you and any other members.

I'll just had my first gun for a few days so I don't think I'll be ready to shoot in a match but I'd like to learn more about it and how I can get started.

Thanks

Hey Maks,

Can anyone attend this or do you have to be a member?

I'd just like to watch and introduce myself to you and any other members.

I'll just had my first gun for a few days so I don't think I'll be ready to shoot in a match but I'd like to learn more about it and how I can get started.

Thanks

Open to public.http://cjrpc.org/index.cfm?wpid=7

Sorry guys, im out for tomorrow, blew my ankle and knee a bit. Have a good day and hopefully i'll see y'all at OB

Damn AL your not a kid man, remember at our age we don't bounce anymore.... :)

Hope it wasn't too bad and your good up and rung in no time.

Generally how long does it take for the scores to be posted? Not trying to be a nudge, just kinda curious to find out how I truly did.

Also, I keep seeing mention that there is a lack of stage designers. Do you have to be an RO to design stages? Obviously I just started so I probably don't have a good feel for what makes a good stage, but stage design seems like something I would enjoy so I'm fairly certain I'll get into it down the road.

Generally how long does it take for the scores to be posted? Not trying to be a nudge, just kinda curious to find out how I truly did.

Also, I keep seeing mention that there is a lack of stage designers. Do you have to be an RO to design stages? Obviously I just started so I probably don't have a good feel for what makes a good stage, but stage design seems like something I would enjoy so I'm fairly certain I'll get into it down the road.

Scores are up when Max gets them done and Vlad posts them on. I should have them done by wed, as today and tomorrow quite busy for me. They will be posted on WWW.cjuspsa.org

Sent from my HTC EVO using Tapatalk.

No, you do not, you just need to be able to read the rulebook enough to take a swipe at it and understand any problems pointed out. If you want ot be added to the list when we solicit for stages each month, PM me with your email address. For real newbies, I'll usually let you design my stage and ask you to hand in your homework early, I don't do one that month, and if I see any glaring errors I point them out ahead of time. If not, I build the stage with you and walk you through your plans first contact with reality.

At Old bridge, I'll gladly volunteer for the same hand holding while building, but I'm not in charge of collecting stages.

I started designing stages long before I got my RO card.