Clintoon Eastwood

Only one guy is selling an 15 round magazine for an m&p 15-22

I only found one guy in this MASSIVE gun world that is selling a 15 round m&p 15-22 magazine? How is this possible? And at $28 a pop, he has this market locked down for NJ.

So if you guys have another guy that sells them please share.

http://rrages.com/magazine/15-22/index.htm

AThis doesn't surprise me. Most of the states having magazine limits say 10 rds. Even MD, IIRC, allows 20 rd mags. That has just about no effect on pistols and there are plenty of 20 rd AR mags around. A manufacturer needs to make 10 rd mags so their gun can be sold in NY, HI, etc. Its a pita to make 15 rd for only one state. That one state happening to be NJ. A "low capacity" magazine manufacturer probably doesn't want to be bothered making 15 rounders for only one state.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• olight.jpg

Use Promo Code "NJGF10" for 10% Off Regular Items

• Supporting Vendors

• Latest Topics

• Similar Content

• By Casual Shooter
      ·         M&P 45 Compact 4” Barrel with Night Sights
      ·         Stainless Steel Barrel and Slide
      ·         Five (5) Magazines
      ·         Apex Enhanced Trigger Kit (original S&W trigger parts included in the package)
      ·         Original S&W case, manual and three backstraps
      ·         Excellent condition
               $390.00
      Located near Morristown. RTSP in Randolph preferred FFL but will travel a reasonable distance to your FFL for transfer. Buyer responsible for transfer fees. The first to post “I’ll take it” wins the sale. Please follow up with PM to confirm.
      Thanks for looking.

• By Casual Shooter
      ·         M&P 45 Full size 4.5” Barrel with Night Sights
      ·         Stainless Steel Barrel and Slide
      ·         Five (5) Magazines
      ·         Apex Enhanced Trigger Kit (original S&W trigger parts included in the package)
      ·         Additional Storm Lake Performance Ported Stainless Steel 5.3” Barrel
      ·         Extra Grip Frame Tool pin with lanyard attachment
      ·         Original S&W case, manual and three backstraps
      ·         Excellent condition
      $420.00
      Located near Morristown. RTSP in Randolph preferred FFL but will travel a reasonable distance to your FFL for transfer. Buyer responsible for transfer fees.
      The first to post “I’ll take it” wins the sale. Please follow up with PM to confirm.
      Thanks for looking.

• By My1stGlock
      Anyone knows of a reliable gun smith or armorer that can swap a barrel on a S&W 686+ revolver? If you used them even better. Any idea on the cost to do the work? Obviously someone local in NJ as the first choice. Thanks for any leads. 
    • By Casual Shooter
      WTS: Smith & Wesson M&P 15-22 Real Tree HD APG .22LR SOLD
       New condition in the box, never fired!
      Includes the rifle, magazine, manual, box, lock, and NDZ Performance Speed Bolt Release.
       ·         Model – M&P 15-22
      ·         Action – Semi-automatic
      ·         Barrel Length – 16″, carbon steel
      ·         Overall length 33.57”
      ·         Weight – 5.5 lbs.
      ·         Capacity – 10Rd
      ·         Finish/Color – Realtree HD All Purpose Green
      ·         Caliber – 22LR
      ·         Stock – NJ State Compliant Fixed Stock
      ·         Sights – Adjustable front and rear
      ·         NDZ Performance Speed Bolt Release (Similar to the Magpul B.A.D. Lever) included.
      ·         New condition in the box, never fired!
              $375.00 cash
      FID and matching DL required with transfer thru FFL. Located in Morris County, RTSP in Randolph preferred FFL. Buyer responsible for transfer fees.
      The first to post “I’ll take it” wins the sale followed by PM to confirm.

• By NJGF
      I am interested in getting the opinion of people you have shot the Smith and Wesson Model 629 revolver in different barrel lengths. I have shot the 6" barrel and it was doable. S&W has it available now in 2 5/8", 4", 5", 6", and 6 1/2" barrels. The longer barrels are heavier guns so that probably makes them easier to shoot.. Are the shorter barrels difficult to shoot (feel, recoil, etc)? I am interested in hearing about shooting .44 Magnum cartridge.(I know that the .44 special cartridge is a different animal and easier to shoot).