Mikeythumbs

looking for 2 differnt gunsmiths

Hey guys looking for some help. First i am looking nfor a gunsmith that works on air rifles i have a decent airrifel that for they make an aftermarket trigger for. The original trigger is horrible. I was wondering if there is anyone around that could install this trigger for me. i would prefer it to be in the monmouth/ocean area so i dont have to ship it.

My next Question is I am looking for someone that works on 1911's. Also in the same area. I am looking to have the sights rounded checkering put on the fronstrap and serrationons on the front of the slide and maybe a few other things.

Thansk in advance

Mike Norris

I can't comment on the air rifle, however on the 1911's give Nick at Mastodon Ammo and Camo a call or Rick at OMG Custom Guns. If it isn't something either is set up for try Alchemy Customs in South Carolina, I believe. Not too many gents around here that do checkering/serrations on them, but I believe they do. Or, just get the checkering set-up from Brownell's and a choice beverage and have at it. Vids and articles all around the net on it. Good luck with whatever you choose.

C

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• olight.jpg

Use Promo Code "NJGF10" for 10% Off Regular Items

• Supporting Vendors

• Latest Topics

• Similar Content

• By lostcyborg
      Both of these handguns have literally zero rounds through them. I wish i was lying, these were both random purchases in the past not thinking of use or need. Both come in their respected boxes with everything that came with them. The Canik does come with a tlr-3 just because it fits well and i have a tlr-1 hl on my glock and my walther pdp pro. 
      First pistol is a Armscor M1911 A2 45 ACP. Comes with one magazine.(10rd) $380.00
      Second is a Canik TP9SF Elite 9mm Comes with Two Magazines(10rd) $370.00
      Cash/Paypal Sorry no trades. All transfers made via NJ FFL. All local laws apply. Buyer pays transfer fees at FFL. My FFL Is Louie GS In Secaucus(I live in bergen co)
      Prices are final and non negotiable. 
      First Come first serve(I’ll take it) will update as needed. 

• By CNJ
      Hello,
      I am new here and looking to sell my two hand guns (I have another post for a Glock G19 GEN5 that will have a description very similar to this post).

This post is for a Browning 22 1911 Black Label with fiber optic sights that I purchased new from Firearms Support and Storage June of 2019. I have used it a total of two times at RTSP in Union NJ and in it's lifetime it has shot only 390 rounds down range.
      It comes with 2 10 round clips magazines - I have not used it since prior to covid, so I will give it the best cleaning I can before the sale.

The price is $400 plus FFL transfer fees.
      If you have questions or if I can share any other photos, please let me know.
      The first to post "I'll take it" wins the sale
      Thank you! 

• By Ballard
      I ended up with a Massachusetts compliant 10 lb trigger model. If you've replaced your trigger with an aftermarket I'll buy the original one.
    • By Ballard
      I ended up with a Massachusetts compliant 10 lb trigger model. If you've replaced your trigger with an aftermarket I'll buy the original one.
    • By IkeBrof1ovski
      So I've got my FID and am looking to purchase a replica MP40 airgun for target practice. This is the gun in question I'm particularly looking at https://www.pyramydair.com/s/m/Umarex_Legends_MP40_CO2_BB_Submachine_Gun/4312
      The gun itself is capable of full auto firing at roughly 450fps. It also includes a 52rd pellet mag. I've read up on the airgun laws and know that airguns are considered firearms under NJ state law, so does that mean every firearm law applies to airguns also or are there exceptions to them where you can purchase any airgun as long as you have an FID?
      Thanks