Sign in to follow this  

SPF Mossberg 930 SPX Semi Auto

12 GA. 3" shells semi. with sling $ 550.00, Ghost ring and fibre-optic. All docs required NJ LEGAL, 6+1 capacity..

This is NJ compliant. Looking for trades. REM 870, older 12 GA magnum, 44 mag wheel gun , USGI 1911+ CASH FOR CERTAIN 1911s

For the person getting this wonderful shotgun, I have a 6-shell Mesa Tactical Side Saddle Carrier for sale. I've used it once but I prefer the 3-gun type speed loader so I don't need it. $40 Bergen County.

Sorry OP, not a thread-jack but just a supplement to the excellent 930.

any trade interest in my 870.

old police magnum, hogue stock, 18.5" rifle sights smooth bore, +2 factory mag tube, side saddle (not currently installed).

surefire light and I'll throw in some extra cr123's

Only pic I currently have, can take some better if you're at all interested

beater870.JPG

12 GA. 3" shells semi. with sling $ 550.00, Ghost ring and fibre-optic. All docs required NJ LEGAL, 6+1 capacity..attachicon.gif000_1203.JPGattachicon.gif000_1204.JPGattachicon.gif000_1205.JPGattachicon.gif000_1206.JPGattachicon.gif000_1207.JPG

I live in New Jersey and I brought a Mossberg 930 spx. Mine can hold 7 2 3/4 shells and 3" 5 or 6. I call around State Police and Legislator and District Attorney. And the law for this kind of gun is. Section III they called it the three evils. Which is : 1. the gun can' t have a handgrip. 2. can't have a folding stock. 3. can't have 6 rounds or more in the magazine. As long as you gun don't have two of the three evils. You gun is legal.

I live in New Jersey and I brought a Mossberg 930 spx. Mine can hold 7 2 3/4 shells and 3" 5 or 6. I call around State Police and Legislator and District Attorney. And the law for this kind of gun is. Section III they called it the three evils. Which is : 1. the gun can' t have a handgrip. 2. can't have a folding stock. 3. can't have 6 rounds or more in the magazine. As long as you gun don't have two of the three evils. You gun is legal.

If i remember the way the law is written...for rifles and pistols its the 2 offending features, but for semi auto shotguns it's one.

You didnt happen to be at cheyenne mountain a few weeks ago were you?

Stop posting bad information please.