Mach16lt

Where to find AR Magazines

I forgot that I offer a conversion service. If you guys have unmodified mags or find someone selling them and have them shipped to me, I can convert them for you. Just order one of this for every mag you want converted: http://midwestpx.com/product_info.php?cPath=27_80&products_id=365

In your order comments, mention you want 15rd mags and not 10rd mags and I'll make it happen. At this time, I am currently out of Ranger Plates so please do not select that option

JCB credit card... Had one of those looooong time ago. It's Japan Credit Bank or something... didn't know they have that here in the US. The website does look suspicious. The 212 available quantity has not changed since the page went online.

Bought 3 30's off of Gunbroker, had them shipped to Midwest PX who pinned them at 15. The transaction was very simple and worked out great..... but I paid top dollar + the conversion fee.

I'd do it again if I had to.

I placed an order last night for 4 - 30 round .223 stainless steel blocked to 15 mags ($15.95 each). Received an order confirmation email shortly after hitting the send button.

I'll keep the you guys informed about the transaction.

http://shop.lcjwholesalestore.com/30-round-223-stainless-steel-blocked-to-15-rounds-30-round-stainless-blocked-to-15.htm

sportsmans rendezvous rt 31N flemington has 15 round thermold mags for 19.99 had about 50 or more tonight when i was there getting some 223, 556 and 9mm ammo (5 box limit)

LOL i just came here to post the same thing i was there yesterday too