tripcarl

Warning order for all of those still registerd as Republicans

Heads up, just go a call from www.ChristieforNJ.com looking for a donation. Caller was touting Christie's record, I said

" Until Christie comes out publically, as a strong 2nd Amendment supporter, and uses what power hew has to look at the assembly insulting attitude towards NJ citizens last week, he would not get any support or money from me."

She continued on the script, how about $50 or $35 dollars in support (down from $100)

I said no again, she responded " you and I may not agree on everything or hold the same beliefs, but his record is proof"

I ended the call with her.

Do we have an opportunity here for NJ2AS to sponsor a "luncheon with Christie", I would gladly contribute to that, if it included an open ( video taped forum) on our concerns as citizens. any thoughts on how much money would need to be on table for this?

I don't get a warning -- but that's an awful photo of him. He looks like Jabba the Hutt.

(And NO donation this time unless he vetoes. He can ask Mark Zuckerberg and his Palo Alto friends for more campaign contributions.)

I receved the same call from the campaign folks that ended with the same result. No Veto, No Money. I also sent an e-mail to Christie stating I would go as far as to vote Democrat against him in the futute if the Democrat was Pro 2nd Amendment. I have not heard back as of today.

I get a warning from google chrome about the site. And the same with firefox

Preceded with caution but sometimes I think these software folks are left wingers because I've seen that too. I didn’t get a warning on this site but I was getting a warning on Daily Caller site with is conservative site

Christie, meet and lunch with NJ2AS.....you're joking right?

Stranger things have happened.....

As far as being registered as Republicans everyone here should think about registering as an unaffiliated. That way it keeps both parties guessing and could make your elected officials work a little harder for your vote.That’s something that I heard at my first NJ2AS meeting right after the SHTF. I share that opinion, I've been independent for years but never thought about it that way until that NJ2AS member mentioned it

Tell him there will twinkies at the luncheon and he'll show....

But seriously though i just faxed his office today and told him in my letter that I expect him to veto the bills and if he doesn't I'll vote for whoever is running against him.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.