RecessedFilter

Shotgun Shootout! March 9th at Clinton WMA

I think I'm going to bring *gasp* my Benelli Pump Shotgun this time!!! Best bring my semi as backup in case I get bored right quick haha

You should leave that thing at home. After trying yours last month I am trying very hard not to get one. I don't need any more encouragement!

you ever shoot with a .410? its quite difficult. i consider it manly for the skill it takes to use one effectively.

yup first shotgun I ever shot when I was 8. I hit a bunch of clays with it. But out ofall shotguns the 410 is the least manly just because it is the least powerfull

We got about 3 inches or so, which means Clinton got about the same amount. Sad news is it's all pretty much melted already, so no snow on the ground for me tomorrow :(

I am with you guys in regards to the once-a-month range trip every month. I haven't really shot much handgun/rifle due to being busy with work and watching my ammo supply, but shotgun has really came to the top in terms of what I've been shooting frequently.

Looking forward to tomorrow! Please remember to wear boots and warm clothes, it's going to be a mud swamp out there from the melted snow.

We got about 3 inches or so, which means Clinton got about the same amount. Sad news is it's all pretty much melted already, so no snow on the ground for me tomorrow :(

I am with you guys in regards to the once-a-month range trip every month. I haven't really shot much handgun/rifle due to being busy with work and watching my ammo supply, but shotgun has really came to the top in terms of what I've been shooting frequently.

Looking forward to tomorrow! Please remember to wear boots and warm clothes, it's going to be a mud swamp out there from the melted snow.

+! on what Recessed Filter is talking about. I just drove to the shotgun range and it is a little swampy! Also it is the beginning of pot hole season out here.

Does home depot or someone sell hay? Can put some down in the mud.

Someone got scared lol.

That's actually a really good idea that I didn't think about. I don't think I'll have time to get out there but if someone is coming through and passes a Lowes or HD, even one or two hay bails would work!

That's actually a really good idea that I didn't think about. I don't think I'll have time to get out there but if someone is coming through and passes a Lowes or HD, even one or two hay bails would work!

Shit I should have checked the thread before I went. We own a garden center I could have brought a few bales