alec.mc

Steel @ CJRPC - 3/3/13

Wow, all my crappy runs ( which were most ) and only your good runs. Suck it Trebeck!

It's good to be the editor. :kingchris:

Believe it or not. That is every string we recorded minus the reloads, ass shots and chit-chat. It also looks like someone accidently set the gopro to "picture mode" instead of video.

So now I have a nice collection of just your goofy ass :crazy: mellon staring at the lens instead of beautiful 720p HD video of my outstanding performance.

Great job again Nick!

You know, i also have a GoPro HD but the model just before yours so it doesn't to the high framerate stuff. Maybe we could use them in tandem somehow at the next event if that's something your editor could handle.

Great job again Nick!

You know, i also have a GoPro HD but the model just before yours so it doesn't to the high framerate stuff. Maybe we could use them in tandem somehow at the next event if that's something your editor could handle.

Oooo thats a good idea!

RI Alec McMahon 21.15 25.38 17.25 23.27 28.94 15.81 131.80

RI Nick Cherone 22.93 23.55 17.84 25.24 25.95 18.66 134.17

RI Ray Ray 28.09 34.22 34.62 27.60 29.89 24.07 178.49

Got me by only 2.4 seconds poonta :toclue:

If these steel matches added one second for every miss it would make it a lot more competitive. It would discourage "spray and pray" and focus more on trigger control and aiming.

Is it true lefties can't shot worth ishhh!

It's actually quite true. The late, great Colonel Cooper proved it a long time back, but its only under certain circumstances. You may not have noticed this but most gun barrels are right hand twist which causes the gun to torque to the right when shooting. The anterior flexor muscles in the hand are much stronger than the posterior reflexors and so righties can easily control and compensate for the twisting action of the gun. Lefties, on the other hand (lol!), don't have sufficient hand strength to cope for the direction of torque and end up throwing more of thier shots off to the side. It's easily solved by going to a left hand twist barrel, but the issue with that is they perform poorly in the northern hemisphere since bullets are more accurate when they roll towards thier native magnetic pole (ie. north pole in our hemispere).

You see, when the gov't was designing the firearms back in the day, they knew most of thier battles would be fought shooting westward since that's the direction of expansion and the Oregon Trail so it only made sense to optimize them in that fashion, hence the standard. This is also the reason why shitty South American Taurus pistols are all left hand twist and why Ray Ray loves them so much since they make him naturally shoot like a rock star!

It's actually quite true. The late, great Colonel Cooper proved it a long time back, but its only under certain circumstances. You may not have noticed this but most gun barrels are right hand twist which causes the gun to torque to the right when shooting. The anterior flexor muscles in the hand are much stronger than the posterior reflexors and so righties can easily control and compensate for the twisting action of the gun. Lefties, on the other hand (lol!), don't have sufficient hand strength to cope for the direction of torque and end up throwing more of thier shots off to the side. It's easily solved by going to a left hand twist barrel, but the issue with that is they perform poorly in the northern hemisphere since bullets are more accurate when they roll towards thier native magnetic pole (ie. north pole in our hemispere).

You see, when the gov't was designing the firearms back in the day, they knew most of thier battles would be fought shooting westward since that's the direction of expansion and the Oregon Trail so it only made sense to optimize them in that fashion, hence the standard. This is also the reason why shitty South American Taurus pistols are all left hand twist and why Ray Ray loves them so much since they make him naturally shoot like a rock star!

<starts a standing slow clap>

Hysterically insane... Bravo!

Great vids nick, thanks..

Now I see what I've been missing the past year of working Sundays.

Aw sh!t,...Now i gotta get a revolver !

Never ride someones motorcycle or try their gun...cause its gonna cost when ya gotta get one for yourself.