mipafox

How much is jersey paying for JICS (NJ NICS)?

This is not NICS. NICS has zero backlog or delay. This is happening in Jersey.

How much are we paying for this extra layer of worthlessness and aggravation? Why not just use NICS?

I bet it is a lot of money. For absolutely nothing.

We have PICS in PA, and it costs a fortune. So much, I won't say what I heard yesterday until I can confirm it. We are trying to get rid of it. But at least we don't wait hours or days or weeks as the benefit of wasting millions of dollars annually for nothing. That's even worse.

BLF has a lot of problems, this isn't one of them. He is correct.

I was asking about the COST. When I was recently reminded of the cost of the PA system, I realized it matched or outclassed a few controversial legislative pushes in our Great Commonwealth that were being sold on cost. So I thought, in our case, the cost could be used as a negotiating tactic to give up one bill in favor of another.

So I wanted to bring that angle up here and ask. How much does it cost in jersey? Perhaps I missed it, but I bet it is a lot.

Seems like you're the one that had the problem, not anyone else.  /shrug

It's the internet...multiple threads happen. Don't let it ruin your day.

Not ruining my day...move on.

On a more interesting note than the above conversation how much does the PICS actually cost?

This is not NICS. NICS has zero backlog or delay. This is happening in Jersey.How much are we paying for this extra layer of worthlessness and aggravation? Why not just use NICS?I bet it is a lot of money. For absolutely nothing. We have PICS in PA, and it costs a fortune. So much, I won't say what I heard yesterday until I can confirm it. We are trying to get rid of it. But at least we don't wait hours or days or weeks as the benefit of wasting millions of dollars annually for nothing. That's even worse.

BLF has a lot of problems, this isn't one of them. He is correct.

I was asking about the COST. When I was recently reminded of the cost of the PA system, I realized it matched or outclassed a few controversial legislative pushes in our Great Commonwealth that were being sold on cost. So I thought, in our case, the cost could be used as a negotiating tactic to give up one bill in favor of another.

So I wanted to bring that angle up here and ask. How much does it cost in jersey? Perhaps I missed it, but I bet it is a lot.

I'm still checking. I can't tell you the most recent number I heard, I don't believe it.