RecessedFilter

Shotgun Shootout! July 14th at Clinton, NJ WMA

I'm going to call Johnnys tomorrow and see if they'd be willing to deliver 100 hotdogs. I'm sure they will decline but I'm curious to see. If not, I agree with you Damjan, pizza is easy and yummy.

There is a few pizza places close by. Also Dominoes is in the area and they deliver!

Isn't the Miculek edition only offered in like an 8 or 10 shot model? What else is so special about this model?

Oversized Safety, Charging Handle & Bolt release, Beveled loading chamber, fiber optic front sight, shorter foreend, dual gas system, trigger stop, specially coated internals.

Guys I'm back! I'm IN with a friend. Sadly my wife is not in town-she loves this event. Hope you guys won't mind lending me one shot gun or two!

I have plenty of ammo. People are welcome to help me dump my ammo. However, I have only one box of clays this time. Maybe someone could do some exchange with me? I would go 2 boxes for 1 box of clay or 5 for 2, whatever you say, or pay for extra clays anyone has. Or else I could go to sports authority on my way there. 

I have prepared to bring with me another type of snack to share with you guys. Or if you insist, I could also get some dumplings next Saturday. Waiting for your input!

Is everyone else as amped for this as I am? Ill remember to bring sunscreen this time

Seriously all you extra whiteys like me bring sunscreen

Sent from my hidden under ground bunker between Taco Bell and the dry cleaner

Also going to bring two 5 gallon water jugs and ice. If the weather is close to last weekend it's going to be needed.

Ill see what I can scrounge up... Soda iced tea and a cooler

If anyone needs shells and can wait until Friday, I'll be passing by Heritage in Easton and pick up some. I'm a crack shot member so I'm happy yo share the wealth...lol. Let me know and we can work out details on friday

Pm me if you can grab me a box :D

If I go I need some clays

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Any of us can grab you a box but they aren't hard to get!

Just got the word my girlfriend will be coming and will be making something for us to eat!