Golf battery

4 pistol permits and new fid card 3 weeks

Yes i got got my 4 pistol permits and a new fid card in three weeks here in hopewell twsp nj just want to say thanks to Detective V. Awesome to deal with thanks again Hopewell pd. just in time for the oaks gun show. Now i just need more money

Yeah i couldnt be happier. Actually it was 4 weeks. I was on vacation for the last 8 days in the midwest. Visited a a few gun shops. One of their stores have more firearms than 3 of our stores put together. I was talking to the dispatcher at my pd and hes putting together a really cool ar. Hes just waiting for the barrel also it helps that we were both in the marine corps and im known pretty well here so thank you hopewell twsp and esprit de corps.

Mine in Randolph take about four weeks.  What is really nice is they are willing to work with me on when I want them.  I turned in a request for four permits at the start of June thinking they might take some time.  After two weeks I called to check on status and was told they would be ready soon as all my paperwork was back.  I asked if they could sit on them till mid-July as due to OGAM I would not be able to use them until then.  They said no problem just call when you are ready.  Towards the end of July when I had a purchase planned I called one morning and then picked up the permits the next day with that day's date on them.  Now that is service.

Something is fishy with all these variations in time. In town here, the generic answer is 9 weeks which is nuts. When asking why, the say the State Police.

Now.... IF everyone is processing the paperwork the exact same way, why such a variance in times?

Here are some rumors I heard.. Processing aps without sending out sbi forms, no contact of any style to references, etc.... If these are true, they are the only explanations I can think of which would be why such fast processing times. I'm guessing this is only happening in super Pro2A towns....

What else could it be?

Update:  NJSP called on August 13, while I was out of town.  Picked my 3 P2P's up last night on my way home.  28 weeks total for them to give me the call...and the permits were dated July 30, two additional weeks lost to "the system".