Is hunting world still around?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Jerseyfirefighter

Jerseyfirefighter
  • LocationToms River
  • Home Range:CJRP/ R-14/ Stafford Forge

Posted 12 August 2013 - 07:05 PM

I cant find a contact number anywhere. I work in freehold quite often, and i'd love to see what he's got.
Sent from an Apple Product.

#2 Vzguy

Vzguy
  • Home Range:CJRPC

Posted 12 August 2013 - 11:50 PM

Hunting World Guns & Ammo

Tel: 22353207728
35 Carriage Way
Freehold, NJ 07728

Got this from a previous post. # looks weird. But you can give it a try.

Edit: got this # from a google search:

(917) 709-8729

#3 Kingsoverqueens

Kingsoverqueens
  • Home Range:CJRPC

Posted 13 August 2013 - 02:58 PM

This is from the Group Dillon thread in the reloading forum.  Call him before heading over.

call Vinny, of Hunting World Guns & Ammo - Freehold, NJ, you can call him direct at 917-709-8729.

#4 Jerseyfirefighter

Jerseyfirefighter
  • LocationToms River
  • Home Range:CJRP/ R-14/ Stafford Forge

Posted 15 August 2013 - 05:40 PM

Im just wondering if he has inventory, or just an ffl?
Sent from an Apple Product.

#5 JimmyAGR

JimmyAGR
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 16 August 2013 - 10:10 AM

Im just wondering if he has inventory, or just an ffl?

Vinny doesn't have a storefront, he works out of his house. He is usually home after 1530. He sometimes has some things in stock, but can order you most manufactures firearms. Your best bet would be to call him. 

"The liberties of our country, the freedom of our civil constitution, are worth defending at all hazards: and it is our duty to defend them against all attacks. We have received them as a fair inheritance from our worthy ancestors. They purchased them for us with toil and danger and expense of treasure and blood; and transmitted them to us with care and diligence. It will bring an everlasting mark of infamy upon the present generation, enlightened as it is, if we should suffer them to be wrested from us by violence without a struggle; or be cheated out of them by the artifices of false and designing men. Of the latter we are in most danger at present. Let us therefore be aware of it. Let us contemplate our forefathers and posterity; and resolve to maintain the rights bequeathed to us from the former, for the sake of the latter. Instead of sitting down satisfied with the efforts we have already made, WHICH IS THE WISH OF OUR ENEMIES, the necessity of the times, more than ever, calls for our utmost circumspection, deliberation, fortitude and perseverance. Let us remember that "if we suffer tamely a lawless attack upon our liberty, we encourage it, and involve others in our doom!" It is a very serious consideration, which should deeply impress our minds, that MILLIONS YET UNBORN MAY BE THE MISERABLE SHARERS IN THE EVENT."

"The tragedy of American freedom, it is to be feared, is nearly completed. A tyranny seems to be at the very door. It is to little purpose, then, to go about coolly to rehearse the gradual steps that have been taken, the means that have been used, and the instruments employed to encompass the ruin of the public liberty. We know them and we detest them. But what will this avail, if we have not courage and resolution to prevent the completion of their system?" 

Samuel Adams

"By failing to prepare you are preparing to fail." Benjamin Franklin

"Are we at last brought to such humiliating and debasing degradation, that we cannot be trusted with arms for our defense?"- Patrick Henry

#6 yerdsyerds

yerdsyerds
  • Home Range:nowhere yet...

Posted 24 September 2013 - 06:56 PM

To answer the original post - yes, Hunting World aka Vinny is still around - and he's a great guy!  Just bought a gun from him last week.

Bill

#7 Jp10127

Jp10127
  • Home Range:Delran junior marksman

Posted 01 March 2014 - 02:15 AM

It's been about 2 years but I worked with him on my sig scorpion 1911 and vinny is great to deal with. I thought I was in the wrong place didn't know it was out of a house but great to deal with

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users