mipafox

Eagles!!!

Where the heck is Shawn?

Great way to start your first drive in the NFL. I'm not counting my chickens yet, but I expected us to be slaughtered.

Overall a great game. It's only the Browns and they kinda defeated themselves on a couple drives. Wentz looked really good for his first start and first real NFL action.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where the heck is Shawn?

Great way to start your first drive in the NFL. I'm not counting my chickens yet, but I expected us to be slaughtered.

I was at the game

5am wake up

545 left my house

615 got to the bus

Breakfast in lot p

It’s just a lot of things systematically that have been set up in this country, since its inception that really put minorities, especially African-Americans, at a disadvantage, when you’re talking about quality of life and actually growing in this country.

Lets all blame the "system" and the entire country. Gotta be someone else's fault. Lets forget the self inflicted impediments to progress certain cultures and populations continue to sustain.

“For me, it has nothing to do with this country or the flag or the anthem in itself,

Except by planning this during the anthem you're making it about the country and flag and anthem. Worse, your making it about the game/team. It makes it a distraction from a team perspective.

I'm also curious what they expect the end game to be. What's their plan, their solution? They're basically just picking a huge soapbox to say "we don't like something". Ok. So? What's your solution? How are they going to use their fame, and personal wealth, to advance the cause? Or are they just going to continue to "protest" until someone else fixes it?

Here's one interesting question: Once they start to protest, when and why will they stop? When they think everything is OK in the U.S? Or will they eventually just let their 'principles' slip by the wayside and be forgotten?

I watch a fair amount of NFL, but I wouldn't say I'm a huge fan. If this crap keeps up I'm writing the NFL and telling them to change their name to the SJW, if that's what they think their place in my life is, and it's why I watch.

Then I'm turning off the games. Most of these guys have become over-payed hot doggers anyway.

Did they do anything? I missed the beginning.

Four morons stood and raised a fist.   

http://www.philly.com/philly/blogs/sports/eagles/Malcolm-Jenkins-three-other-Eagles-raise-fist-during-national-anthem.html

The refs tried giving the bears the game. Jordan Mathews with a giant drop and the eagles killing the clock cost me $180 on fan duel. But we won. Enjoy your coffee.

Wentz looks good though