Sign in to follow this  
Nucrunner

Merry Christmas/Happy Birthday to me!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• olight.jpg

Use Promo Code "NJGF10" for 10% Off Regular Items

• Supporting Vendors

• Latest Topics

• Similar Content

• By lostcyborg
      Both of these handguns have literally zero rounds through them. I wish i was lying, these were both random purchases in the past not thinking of use or need. Both come in their respected boxes with everything that came with them. The Canik does come with a tlr-3 just because it fits well and i have a tlr-1 hl on my glock and my walther pdp pro. 
      First pistol is a Armscor M1911 A2 45 ACP. Comes with one magazine.(10rd) $380.00
      Second is a Canik TP9SF Elite 9mm Comes with Two Magazines(10rd) $370.00
      Cash/Paypal Sorry no trades. All transfers made via NJ FFL. All local laws apply. Buyer pays transfer fees at FFL. My FFL Is Louie GS In Secaucus(I live in bergen co)
      Prices are final and non negotiable. 
      First Come first serve(I’ll take it) will update as needed. 

• By Travis
      For sale is an Original Colt 601 Slick side upper. It has the original rear sight, ejection door, feed ramp and barrel nut. This upper has the larger diameter take down pin in the front so I will include the bushing to make it work on current lower receivers. Also included is a Nodak Spud Repro small triangle charging handle, it was $50 new but no longer available. Cost of upper includes shipping. These uppers on Gun Broker are $550 and do not include the charging handle. $400 OBO!
      Ejection port cover is from a colt 607

• By CNJ
      Hello,
      I am new here and looking to sell my two hand guns (I have another post for a Glock G19 GEN5 that will have a description very similar to this post).

This post is for a Browning 22 1911 Black Label with fiber optic sights that I purchased new from Firearms Support and Storage June of 2019. I have used it a total of two times at RTSP in Union NJ and in it's lifetime it has shot only 390 rounds down range.
      It comes with 2 10 round clips magazines - I have not used it since prior to covid, so I will give it the best cleaning I can before the sale.

The price is $400 plus FFL transfer fees.
      If you have questions or if I can share any other photos, please let me know.
      The first to post "I'll take it" wins the sale
      Thank you! 

• By Porthole
      All magazines are sold.
      As pictured, 11 magazines, 1911 45 ACP 
      6 are stamped with the Colt emblem and "Colt 45 AUTO M"
      5 are stamped only with "COLT 45 AUTO"
      Lightly used if at all.
      $125.00 shipped priority mail CONUS.
      Location Delaware
      The first to post "I'll take it" establishes the buyer, PM after that.