Sign in to follow this  
MidwestPX

15/30 Magpul AK PMAG - Now Available

Now available: http://midwestpx.com/product_info.php?products_id=832

These are designed to load against a closed bolt fully loaded since making ready with the AK47 requires it.

Based on reports from testers, owners of Inter Ordnance AK47s may need to "fit" the magazine to the magwell simply the inserting and extracting. This is not due to the modifications made by us but rather tolerance issues between the rifle and the magazine. Testers reported that Inter Ordnance rifles required "fitting" with factory-fresh, unmodified PMAGs.

When the host magazines are released, we should have some from the first shipment.  We'll work on a limited capacity design immediately.  Now leave me alone!   :rofl:

Will you be making cut down versions? I don't know what's taking magpul so friggin long with these.

I don't think so but I won't rule it out until I have them in-hand.  The reason why I'm skeptical is even though they're labeled as an MOE PMAG, from the pictures I've seen, they have M3 enhancements including a floorplate that needs a track in the magazine body rather than a ridge.

I don't think so but I won't rule it out until I have them in-hand.  The reason why I'm skeptical is even though they're labeled as an MOE PMAG, from the pictures I've seen, they have M3 enhancements including a floorplate that needs a track in the magazine body rather than a ridge.

thanks. that stinks but hopefully it works out, the 30's are too damn big and draw unwanted attention IMO.

thanks. that stinks but hopefully it works out, the 30's are too damn big and draw unwanted attention IMO.

Unwanted attention???? They are properly fixed!!! When was the last time someone actually checked your mags???? I've been in jersey 10 years never have I been checked or anyone around me!! Why so scared of proper items nothing to hide?? Can't wait for these mags Midwest I'll order about 20

Unwanted attention???? They are properly fixed!!! When was the last time someone actually checked your mags???? I've been in jersey 10 years never have I been checked or anyone around me!! Why so scared of proper items nothing to hide?? Can't wait for these mags Midwest I'll order about 20

i mostly don't want them because they are too big if not actually holding all those rounds.  that being said, if in the small chance you had to explain your pinned 30 round mags to a cop good luck with that and people at the range think you're a terrorist.

i mostly don't want them because they are too big if not actually holding all those rounds. that being said, if in the small chance you had to explain your pinned 30 round mags to a cop good luck with that and people at the range think you're a terrorist.

Ridiculous apparently you know nothing about how midwestpx does his mags. Just keep playing sissy!

Go to Range 14 with a full length magazine. The range master there gives people a hard time. I have heard that the police have been called more than once (although never seen in person).

Go to Range 14 with a full length magazine. The range master there gives people a hard time. I have heard that the police have been called more than once (although never seen in person).

I will vouch for that I have been hassled there also, I only bring my 10 rd AR mags there now (I actually don't go anymore). The RO was busting my ass and asking to see all my mags, I told him they were all on the table and he actually picked them all up for a quick look.

I will say this is the only guy there I have had issues with and he is a young kid trying to impress with his vast knowledge of nothing. I think he is the first guy in the rumor mill, he repeats every little bit of crap he hears an I think he believes it!

Same thing happen to Atlantic County range couple yrs ago. They call the local cops.

The member was shooting a Vepr 7.62x39 and they told the cops that someone at the range is shooting a ak47 assault rifle with high cap mags

I will vouch for that I have been hassled there also, I only bring my 10 rd AR mags there now (I actually don't go anymore). The RO was busting my ass and asking to see all my mags, I told him they were all on the table and he actually picked them all up for a quick look.

I will say this is the only guy there I have had issues with and he is a young kid trying to impress with his vast knowledge of nothing. I think he is the first guy in the rumor mill, he repeats every little bit of crap he hears an I think he believes it!