Jag07

Skeet/trap shotgun

When shooting sporting clays I do two full rounds, the wife will shoot one round, so we have two full cases of ammo with us. Add-in the guns, snacks, etc.... we use a golf cart, and no, I can't stand playing golf! I tend to walk between a lot of the stations while she has the cart. She has bum knees anyway. I wouldn't want to carry 500 rounds of ammo around Lehigh all day long.

In that context, then I think the golf cart is a wise choice. Someday I'd like to try Lehigh, I hear a lot of good things about it.

I've shot a course upstate NY where the layout (designed by Jon Kruger) is a grouse hunter's dream or nightmare, since you are traipsing along the sidehills. You walk the course through the woods and you are poking shots through pines at simulated field presentations, which is pretty humbling. At least after you've finished the course they have a John Deere Gator that comes to pick you up and take you back to the main lodge. 

Sarco has tons of nice side by sides on the racks............ very cheap.  I picked up yesterday a George Bate, Birmingham SXS for 125.  Do a google search on Bate shotguns and you'll find they they average above $7500.00  dig through and find a gem.