Jag07

Sako quad range worth the money?

I was lurking around the forum the other day reading about someone looking for a rifle and the name Sako came up. So I inevitably took a look and found their Sako quad range 22lr rifle,which actually has 3 other interchangeable caliber barrels.

http://www.sako.fi/sakoquadmodels.php?range

So has anyone had hands on or know someone that has hands on? Is it worth the money? I think it is in the 1000 range sans optics. I think the thing is beautiful but is the beauty worth that much? I also like bit because it does not seem big around here from my lurking experience, partly from price I would guess. I like the unique or no one else has it factor.

Thank for your help guys.

Sako makes quality stuff without question. Odds are you won't find aftermarket stuff for it because it will be almost perfect out of the box. After sending a few rounds down range from a Sako Tactical, I found myself 'needing' a Sako. I elected to buy a Tikka T3 and kit it out for my personal likings. Smooooth bolt and probably the best factory trigger I've pulled on. Accuracy is as expected. That is a beautiful rifle and for a couple more Franklins, you are getting Sako quality versus the more mass produced products.

But, for a rim fire...that is pricey. If they had this in a 308 / 260 Remington / 22-250 I'd be selling blood.

it looks awesome, and Sako is amazing.  I really wish I bought a Sako TRG in .308 when I could and had the money.

Sako is the bomb and I suspect though have not shot that the Quad is amazing as well.  It's just .... A LOT OF MONEY.  You could go out and buy a Savage rifle in .22LR, .17 HMR, and .22Mag , and get one of high quality, and put scopes on them all, and probably buy 5 magazines for each, and have money to buy something else before you spent the same on the Quad.

PLUS, the 4th, what is it, 17 mach 2 or something?  I doubt that is going to get shot all that much.  I ADMIT, from a purely Survival & Preparedness perspective which I am very into, having those calibers is useful but at what price?

now if you're independently wealthy and can just have whatever you want, I highly recommend it... and in that case, hows about hookin me up too brah?