KyleKap19

I'm a sucker for Fine Looking Italians

She's a bute...not a bad price. .I collect Ithaca SKBs O/U's. ..always liked the Beretta also

Not a bad price? I think that's a ridiculously amazing price? Was that a retail or face to face? That case alone is expensive.

Not a bad price? I think that's a ridiculously amazing price? Was that a retail or face to face? That case alone is expensive.

Face to face, the guy I bought it from buys collections often. This was one of the lower end long gun's in the bunch. He sold it to me for what he had into it. He had to buy this one along with everything else to make the sale. You should see the others in the bunch if you think this one was nice.

Ok here's my latest addition, and my very first Italian, so I figured it belongs in this thread. Beretta Silver Pigeon model S 686 Special 29.5" sporting over under with ejectors matt finish on the barrel satin finish on the wood. With an SKB hard case. Has a few safe marks, and a small scratch on the barrel near the vent rib, otherwise perfect. Paid $1,075. I think it was a decent deal on my end for the gun it is. Can't wait till the next shootout to try it out.

Awesome find and score.  Congrats!

So while on Vacation out of the country this week, I wore an RTSP T-shirt to the pool at our resort. I made a new friend, pretty cool to meet someone as into shooting as I am on foreign soil. I emailed him a shipping address and he's going to send me some 92fx and PX4 mags when we get home. He gave me a really nice tactical pen at the pool side bar as well.

Posted Image