MidwestPX

What did you take to the range most recently?

My father in law and I got out to the range this weekend. The SCAR and the LMT/Mega AR were his. I brought my 18" SPR and a couple full-auto PX guns. We had fun and popped a few full auto cherries as the other guys at the range hadn't shot full-auto before. All of the guns in this picture needed zeroed at various ranges which is the primary reason why we were out. Spreading the full-auto love around was just icing on the cake.

wBIsiZv.jpg

So what did you take and what did you do?

took a friend who was in town and fired her new/used gun for the first time.

Lemme just say that whomever designed the Ruger LCP 380, should be shot in the d*ck for those abortions that are called "sights" on that thing. oh and it doesn't like horniday critical defense, which is what she uses in her Colt.

My father in law and I got out to the range this weekend. The SCAR and the LMT/Mega AR were his. I brought my 18" SPR and a couple full-auto PX guns. We had fun and popped a few full auto cherries as the other guys at the range hadn't shot full-auto before. All of the guns in this picture needed zeroed at various ranges which is the primary reason why we were out. Spreading the full-auto love around was just icing on the cake.348nbpc.jpgSo what did you take and what did you do?

Ok if I had a pinata at my birthday party I'd want ^^^ that to fall out

MY last range visit was a threesome

M1 Garand , FNX-45 and Benelli Supernova Tactical

I had the pleasure of taming the awsomeness of the sr22 (wifes) that needed a sight in which was wacked from the factory. BONUS- did it while she was at the new member orientation for the range ("I want my own target frame"). Also got in few rds on my almost new czp07, I like it for sure.

Got out Saturday by myself for the first time what seems to be forever.  

Used the M&P Pro 9 that I never shoot, and my PX4 that I always shoot.

I think I'm going to get a nice offset holster for the M&P.  It was nice to shoot that gun and I need to do it more often.

I took my XD-45 to Wilkes-Barre for the PA State IDPA match. I got a match bump for CDP so I'm switching back to my Glock 35 got a while.

Sent from my SCH-I800 using Tapatalk 2

Hey, I thought once you got your bump you were going to give wheelguns a try.

Hey, I thought once you got your bump you were going to give wheelguns a try.

I've got some more pressing bills to pay before I treat myself to another gun.

Besides, the Glock has been feeling unloved.

Sent from my SCH-I800 using Tapatalk 2

My father in law and I got out to the range this weekend. The SCAR and the LMT/Mega AR were his. I brought my 18" SPR and a couple full-auto PX guns. We had fun and popped a few full auto cherries as the other guys at the range hadn't shot full-auto before. All of the guns in this picture needed zeroed at various ranges which is the primary reason why we were out. Spreading the full-auto love around was just icing on the cake.

348nbpc.jpg

So what did you take and what did you do?

Didn't anyone ever tell you to treat your guns with some respect and not pile them on top of each other like that ;)

Just came back from the range after shooting this:

9077058439_94220b3495_c_d.jpg

Last Sunday I poured EXPLOSIVES directly into my guns and pumped HOT LEAD into the Berm!  Used my Uberti Remington New Model Army .44 Cap and Ball revolver and my .50 caliber Lyman Trade Rifle.  Nuthin' sweeter than the sour smell of rotten eggs wafting through the air, lol!  LOL!

i'm curious:

1. where did you find the VP9?

2. what were the results?

Cheyenne. Compared to Glock 19, VP9 trigger felt 1911-esque. Did not think that was possible for striker-fired knowing the internals of Glocks fairly well and trying all of the trigger jobs ("25 cent" on up) on them.

Obviously, VP9 ergos and feel mirror a P30. Trigger safety on VP9 is familiar coming from Glock.

$625 for an H&K is sort of a no brainer for what you get. Maybe that's what H&K is trying to go after (e.g. glock, m&p, ppl, xd, etc)