Blank

Howell Gun Works "Thumbs Up"

Some of you may already, but Howell Gun Works is a great shop. Omri and Tom break all the stereo types of the typical gun shop personnel. They are nice guys with vast amounts of knowledge and skill...They also have a nice selection and can pretty much get whatever you want...Definitly worth going there first...

Plus $45 dollar FFL transfer NICS included...

Joe Savio

G S T

Lead Instructor

[email protected]

As we come up on two years of being open we just want to say thanks to everyone who has come in and to everyone who has basically advertised for us by telling their friends and friends of friends.  Thanks again to everyone for the positive reviews about our shop. We've grown a lot in two years and look forward to the future thanks to you all.

We are having some pretty good black Friday deals. If any one knows how to share the flyer that is on our website or facebook page on here, feel free to do so.  Id do it myself but since my technology skills are below that of a current 3rd grader I am unable to pull off such a feat.

Look forward to seeing you all soon.

Howell Gun Works

Peace through superior firepower!

• Like 1

Coming up on 3 years open , thanks to all who have stopped in and supported us. Its gone by real quick

Stop in on Black Friday to check out some of our specials if you get tired of buying socks and Ties

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• olight.jpg

Use Promo Code "NJGF10" for 10% Off Regular Items

• Supporting Vendors

• Latest Topics

• Similar Content

• By CanikInThePanic
      Hi, new member here looking for some guidance to be compliant.  
      I received my first FPID card & a P2P last month. 
      My DL, FPID & P2P all have the same address which is current with DMV. I am no longer living there as of a week ago & am now month to month. Not sure if I should change my address with DMV & FPID to somewhere I might not be in the next month. Is it legal for my to go forward with a purchse if I find something on gunbroker & send to a NJ FFL dealer as all my info matches? or do I need to wait util I update my FPID & get a new P2P w/ a permanent address? Thank you very much for any help here!  
    • By Zigzag22
      Hello, I am looking for somewhere to get my muzzle brake pinned on a budget. I am okay with shops in Southern NJ and PA.
      If anyone has any advice it would be greatly appreciated!
      Thank you!
    • By Sig
      Hello everyone, brand new to the board so let me know if I'm in the right subforum or if I can have this better answered elsewhere. pagunforums.com anyone? lol
      Can anyone recommend an FFL in Pennsylvania that will pin weld breaks, pin stocks, and also accept transfers. I live in North Jersey so anything in North PA with low FFL and gunsmithing fees are preferable. I am running into problems with a shop refusing to send complete AR 15s to NJ FFLs. Any help is appreciated.
    • By son of sam
      I have machined a few of my handgun slides to accept a micro red dot. Currently there is a decent business available for machinists with the equipment to do the job properly. My question is. Can I accept slide only (no frame or receiver or other serialized parts) into my shop to CNC mill the slide for rmr? Or does this constitute being in the "gun business"?  I have sent an e-mail to the ATF with this very same question but, I dont know when I will hear back from them. As far as I can read from any of the ATF frequently asked Q&A I can do such business. I could also for example make parts such as charging handles, handguards etc.. However, I dont want to be on the wrong side of the laws. I will not take any answer as an offer of legal advice. Merely asking the question to know if I should proceed with paying someone for a official interpretation of the law.
    • By Schrödinger's cat
      I found a really nice small gunshop called Aress Arms in Howell today. The owner's name is Ritchie Schwartz, and he juggles the shop with being a firefighter. Nice guy to just talk guns to, and is competitively priced. He also does transfers for $20 plus NICS. The phone number for the shop is 732-886-2010. If you live in Howell you can save a bit of time (and money) by doing transfers through him. His FFL name is Aress Inc, and his business name is American Armory. I had a really enjoyable time hanging out there for a bit today.

https://www.facebook.com/pg/americanarmorynj/about/