emulzhn

Anyone see one of these yet in NJ, M85 PAP Carbine

Love mine!

But I wouln't want an  AK in an american cal. (just me), I prefer

the 7.62x39 or 5.54 x 39.................

I hear ya... 

But I think that this is as close as we're going to get as far as obtaining an Krinkov-type AK variant, except of course the Slr UR's from Arsenal..

nice rifle there sir... thanks for posting... might have to call you there on obtaining one....

So, since CNC warrior is willing to disable the folding stock, I guess this is a true NJ compliant rifle..... less 30 rd. mags...  ?!?!

Just buy a M85/M92 off of a friend from a free state that already pinned/welded a fake suppressor on. You'll save about $300 and have a badass pistol looking carbine.

duh... so right... 

like this..

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_4_64/145138_Custom_Yugo_M92_build_.html

I guess the carbine is out of box done... for NJ... instead of going through the process of Free state alterations ...  

part of the AKs reliability comes from its case taper, its more like a wedge.  This way the second it pulls a bit to the rear its free & clear, versus the virtually straight taper of the .223/556 which doesn't lend itself to easy extraction in screwed up conditions

send an email to Jim @ JBI Armory, they do some insane work.   I got both of my M92s at less than $400 each b4 the bs started. 

JBI are great builders but those simple conversions took over a year so far? That's ridiculous IMO. I know he's super busy but damn that's a long time. 

JBI are great builders but those simple conversions took over a year so far? That's ridiculous IMO. I know he's super busy but damn that's a long time. 

He has moved (2) times in the process.  He is finally in his permenant location.  Flooding has caused a major headache in his prior location.  I was in no rush, so time didnt matter to me.  

duh... so right... 

like this..

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_4_64/145138_Custom_Yugo_M92_build_.html

I guess the carbine is out of box done... for NJ... instead of going through the process of Free state alterations ...  

Whoa I think i want one of those.