Iggyort

New Peaceful Rally in front of Sweeney's house this Sunday , June 14 , 2015

tomorrows details for Teaneck

Listen Up freedom FIGHTERS. So far I have 10 signs in order. I am hoping to have enough for all.

This is a GO for Friday evening at 5pm. A decision has been made to hold it at the Bergen County Office for Weinberg and Puppet.
545 Cedar Lane
Teaneck, NJ 07666

For several reasons.
1: She lives in a Condo, inside of that development is private property. We can be asked to leave..this becomes an embarrassment

2: She lives far back, easily to hide from us.

3: Her office has a public sidewalk.

4: Moderate traffic near her office

5: There seems to be able parking near the office. We will publish the best places to park tomorrow evening.

6: Decent food nearby, we can stop in and have a bite after.

Please stay tuned for more details tomorrow and Friday early in case we have additional developments.

I understand that many of you will be coming from work, but if I can ask, if you can, please dress casual, but yet professional looking.

Khakis with a polo, clean and respectful. No camo, no junk looking. The media has been given a head up, some of them have showed their bias towards us even before learning the facts. THEY WILL DO THEIR BEST TO DEGRADE THE CAUSE. Lets not help them.

here are a few posters being sent to print ...See you all there and THANK YOU for RISING!!!

New Peaceful Rally in front of Sweeney's house this Sunday , June 14 ,2015 between 1:00 PM -4:00PM

360 Nottingham Rd., Woodbury NJ

Wear black !!!! BIG SURPRISE THIS SUNDAY

Whats the surprise?

How about a bus to bring you all there with anti Sweeney billboards on all sides parked in front of his house? ;)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We need some female and minority presence this time if possible!  The media paints us as a crazy bunch of old white men, we need to dispel that stereotype!

Se you all there!  I'll be the one dressed all in black so you can recognize me! :nyam:

The story has made national news. I saw it again on Greta Van Sustran's show last night. She said the police Chief is blaming the fingerprinting system as to why it takes so long to get the permits back. Why are some towns faster than others ones?

The rat would be payback

To the union thug

Please don't lower yourselves to that standard, there is no lower form of life on the planet than one of those mindless union scum bags yelling out to honest people just trying to go to work and pay there bills. Those union scabs picket by day and then have to go out at night and do "side jobs " to pay there bills. No skills no licenses no insurance they get paid cash , "thats unfair" boo hoo.

If any of you from here are planning to attend. Wear all black.

The West Deptford PD WILL be there in force! If you are approached, you are not required to show ANY ID! You don't have to answer ANY questions! Unless they saw you getting out of the driver's seat of a car.

Park down the street or around the corner.

We have to stay off of his front lawn, out of his driveway and not block any cars or traffic.

Sweeney drives a white Cadillac Escalade with NJ Senate plates "SS"!  If the car is not there, he is probably not there , which does not matter in the least when it comes to our protest.

We must also be respectful of his neighbors property. Please keep your voices low so as not to disturb anyone, also we don't want Sweeney or the police to hear what we are saying.

The anti gun media paints as a bunch of crazies, we need to act the opposite here!!! I would love to wear one of my T shirts (black of course) with Molon Labe, cold dead hands etc.

The idea of wearing black is to mourn the death of Carol!

See you there!