gleninjersey

Recall Sweeney Logistics

Sorry if any of this has been addressed else where. We are coming up on "THE DAY OF ACTION" this Saturday. I had a few questions.

Where exactly are we meeting?

Where should we park?

Any thing in particular we should bring (other than comfortable walking shoes and a friend)?

Anyone carpooling or interested in carpooling?

I'm thinking about bringing my daughter (12 years old) so she can see how people can make a diff and that this concerns her future as much as my own. Will children be able to participate alongside their parents?

They said the would post/email detail 24-48hours in advance... They don't want to give our enemy's to much info in advance to try and block anything.

I am bringing my 13yr old daughter and 15yr old son. It is there Fathers Day present to me. My wife may end up coming as well so we can work both sides of the street at once...

heres a few quotes from FB names omitted

RECALL UPDATE - PLEASE BRING 2 FORMS OF IDENTIFICATION THIS SATURDAY. The Bloomberg & Sweeney scum will definitely be there. However, none of them have time to get a Firearms ID card by Saturday June 27th 2015. There are over 500 people signed up. If everyone brings just one friend we will reach our goals. Priority may be given to NJ2AS, NRA, NJ FID holders, etc.

Breakfast will be available so please get there slightly before 9am.

Listen the latest Guns for Hire Podcast with Anthony Gunforhire Colandro for more details.

So you think Bloomberg trolls will try to infiltrate and dump our packets so we should bring FPID, or membership cards (NJ2AS, NRA, ANJRPC) or non-resident carry permits?

Yes, we saw some very negative tactics by the opposition used in other recalls. We need to ensure our volunteers are legit. Alexander mentions this in his radio podcast above. It's a Recall (a form of protest), meaning that after speech and breakfast, everyone will be assigned a "Recall Packet" by voting district of local residents who should support our cause. The volunteers will be "signing out" their assigned packets. Let us know if anyone has any more questions. It's the volunteers out in the voting districts (boots on the ground) who will ultimately get this done. Thank you all.

I can't give out much info (Alexander P. Roubian is keeping everything under lock and key), but I do know that everyone should plan on bing in Glassboro, NJ by 9am, there will be a continental breakfast, a speech from Timothy Knight, then you will be "trained" and go to tables to receive your voter walking district packet and t-shirt (that's why if everyone can sign up at the below link, Alexander can have a more accurate head count). At which time you will be asked to present you identification, and having a NJ Drivers License, and FID would be the best combination (or NJ2AS or NRA card). Unfortunately, as we've seen, Sweeney had his town fast track a law to shut down any protests, this guy doesn't fight clean, and he has all the local officials in his pocket. Therefore the exact location will need to be realeased in a time frame short enough to let everyone know, and yet not give Sweeney an opportunity to pass more "emergency" town restrictions. http://www.recallsweeney.com/recall_sweeney_day_of_action

Keep in mind that many of us are also already 'visibly recognizable' by Alexander and the NJ2AS team as well as by other already 'visibly recognizable' members. In other words, other than the family members each person is bringing, everyone knows someone that knows someone so this should go quite smoothly. smile emoticon
  •  
  • I was wondering about this as well, I too am concerned about potential 'plants' or 'imposters'. While some might reject the idea of showing ID before partaking in this so very important event, it really is necessary to maintain the system and reach our end goal. We cannot have one (or twenty) people grabbing loads of petition sheets and then just disappearing and/or writing bogus info down etc.

The reason for ID is to make sure the ones collecting signatures are New Jersey residents. Out of staters can help in others ways but only state residents can collect. Showing an NJ2AS, FID, NRA, SAF, etc. card will cement legitimacy to the cause.

Timothy Knight Also the collection of names and contact data is vital to get signatures back and correctly submitted. It ads accountability and a chain of custody for each signature collected. When and if they are challenged the verification can be tracked to the exact collector and this prevents fraud by the opposite side. It might also provide a way to prosecute moles for said fraud as well.

some feel that using a form of id showing your on our side of recall will prevent infiltrators from taking the packets and preventing folks from getting that info,.

Are you going out as individuals or as teams?

Don't answer that.

The point is, if they are teams, it would seem you could get some reasonably trustworthy people on each team to handle the docs.

Again, don't answer that. Just a mental exercise.

I am down. I just signed up. I am in Burlington county if anyone wants to meet up and caravan down there. PM me.

I agree = no camo. Be clean; be presentable. We are going to knock on peoples doors; you don't want to look like 1%'s. The liberal media feeds off of that.

Received an email yesterday. Is it just me or does the secretaive thing" seem a bit much? It's pretty obvious what we are about to do. Go knock on a bunch of doors and collect names!

Looking forward to Saturday. Pray for nice weather!

Not really, I think it should be on the DL. I wouldn't put anything past Sweeney and his Democrat thug machine trying to disrupt and hinder the efforts.

Well we got all the paperwork packets finished in one night at GFH. Everything is ready to go for Saturday. All the walking lists, and petitions are in envelopes labeled by county and towns. We kicked some Ass getting it all organized, assembled, labeled, and boxed. We're Ready to go for Saturday! Hope to see you all there!

Well we got all the paperwork packets finished in one night at GFH. Everything is ready to go for Saturday. All the walking lists, and petitions are in envelopes labeled by county and towns. We kicked some Ass getting it all organized, assembled, labeled, and boxed. We're Ready to go for Saturday! Hope to see you all there!

Great work! See you tomorrow.