gleninjersey

Recall Sweeney Logistics

I understand there was a problem securing clipboards in time for tomorrow, so bringing your own (and extras) would be a great idea.

Alexander has the clipboards. No need to go crazy. But if you want to bring one cool. He got them 2nd day delivery form a different place.

One thing I will recommend beyond your phone, GPS, chargers, & water. Would be a poncho or rain jacket and or an umbrella. There's a chance of rain for Saturday afternoon, this is a positive thing for us. With rain we will have more people at home when we knock.

Disregard location announcement, looks like someone got pressure from a tyrant

EMERGENCY!!! THE EVENT WILL NOT BE HELD AT TOTAL TURF!!! THE OWNER JUST CALLED ME AND EVEN THOUGH I HAD THE FACILITY RENTED AND PAID FOR 2 MONTHS AGO THEY CANCELED THE RESERVATION!!!! WE ARE LOOKING FOR A NEW FACILITY SO PLEASE STAY TUNED!

10428639_1597343833861690_29840356310376

and they posted on their FB.... hmmmmmm

Having a GRADUATION PARTY and worried about this weekends heavy rains? Relocate your party here and you won't have to worry about rain ruining the party. We have space available this weekend. Please call the office to book. 856-218-8091

If you going to leave bad reviews or comments for Total Turf Experience, make them as general as possible so they seem more realistic.  Don't mention, Sweeney, Poliitics, Rally, recall, etc..

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Total-Turf-Experience/171816502857989

Wow, just as I looked here to see if you guys had seen

the original location announcement, I see the above cancelation news. Amazing. Dirty tactics indeed at work here.

Wonder whether Total Turf knew up front why we were renting the facility.

Of course they knew. They won't rent anything without knowing. Plus Alex told them. Shenanigans are at hand no doubt.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If you going to leave bad reviews or comments for Total Turf Experience, make them as general as possible so they seem more realistic.  Don't mention, Sweeney, Poliitics, Rally, recall, etc..

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Total-Turf-Experience/171816502857989

Just left my FB review. 52 1-star reviews so far and climbing rapidly.

Go look at the Website contacts page. Coulldd itbbbeeeeeeeee SATAN????

Joe Sweeney, Media & TechnologyBrad.jpg

Joe brings his years of broadcasting youth baseball and softball for the Cal Ripken league in and around the tri-state area. From first meeting Jerry McGough at a state tournament in Hopewell during a rain-delay and getting a coming soon – TTE Brochure (which he still has in the office) and announcing on the air all about this new state of the art sports complex.  Our goal is to create a sports broadcast network for kids, run by kids.  With the unwavering support from the Principles above, we are now close to reaching our goal in the next few months.  

You can reach Joe @ 856.562.8774 / [email protected]

Can somebody show me without question where this facility is on an aerial map? Someone who has been there and knows for certain? I'm only finding government owned land, residential homes, a property owned by a tool company (that looks like it might be it), and a wastewater plant.

I asked because it was supposedly a "Bronwfields" project according to the articles linked above. The only thing I see nearby are some Industrial Site Recovery Act (ISRA) cases closed in the late 80s (I think it was actually ESRA back then). The entire area is mapped as contaminated historic fill but there are no deed notices. I am curious how the development went without a new case number unless I am looking in the wrong place.