gleninjersey

Recall Sweeney Logistics

Breaking news.

Just recd email saying new location secured. Notification to be sent early tomorrow of exact location.

I was hoping the news was that Sweeney realized how screwed he is and resigned rather than suffering the shame of being recalled. I still would have come down to celibrate!

Can't wait to get my first signature tomorrow!

Me. Personally. I know a shitload of people and families in his district being in the business im in. Seriously im shooting for 500 to 1000 before the 160 days are up. I aint jokin. Sweeney come bring it on. Bitch!!! This area is my home away from home.

Can somebody show me without question where this facility is on an aerial map? Someone who has been there and knows for certain? I'm only finding government owned land, residential homes, a property owned by a tool company (that looks like it might be it), and a wastewater plant.

I asked because it was supposedly a "Bronwfields" project according to the articles linked above. The only thing I see nearby are some Industrial Site Recovery Act (ISRA) cases closed in the late 80s (I think it was actually ESRA back then). The entire area is mapped as contaminated historic fill but there are no deed notices. I am curious how the development went without a new case number unless I am looking in the wrong place.

Nevermind. It's a bad area to find a place by street number and zip code.

It's a publicly funded remediation under the NJDEP Site Remediation Program. A Preliminary Assessment was submitted in 2011 and there are no further submittals. Status of contamination is "Undetermined."

PI Number(Case) 526198

Activity Number PFR110001

Bureau OBR

Document Title LAMBS ROAD ASSOC

Case Status Assigned to Program

Case Status Date 3/11/2011

Confirm Contamination Undetermined

Case Manager OROBONO, RACHEL

Phone (609) 633 - 0736

Property owned by

LOFTUS LAND ACQUISITION LLC

220 CURWEN RD

BRYNMAWR, PA 19010

Property assessment went down from $3.2 million to $980,000 from 2012 to 2013. That's my kind of development project :)

Year Owner Information Land/Imp/Tot Exemption Assessed Property Class

2015 LOFTUS LAND ACQUISITION LLC 980000 0 980000 1

220 CURWEN RD 0

BRYNMAWR, PA 19010 980000

2014 LOFTUS LAND ACQUISITION, LLC 980000 0 980000 1

220 CURWEN RD 0

BRYNMAWR, PA 19010 980000

2013 LOFTUS LAND ACQUISITION, LLC 980000 0 980000 1

100 FRONT ST- SUITE 140 0

WEST CONSHOHOCKEN, PA 19428 980000

2012 LOFTUS LAND ACQUISITION, LLC 1372300 0 3285400 4A

100 FRONT ST- SUITE 140 1913100

WEST CONSHOHOCKEN, PA 19428 3285400

http://www.nj.com/gloucester-county/index.ssf/2015/06/gun_rights_group_seeking_sweeney_recall_claims_pla.html#incart_river

Gun rights group seeking Sweeney recall claims planned rally thwarted

18205411-mmmain.jpg
New Jersey Senate President Stephen M. Sweeney (Amanda Marzullo | NJ Advance Media for NJ.com, file photo) (Amanda Marzullo | NJ Advance Media for NJ.com, file photo)
10448642.png By Spencer Kent | For NJ.com
Email the author | Follow on Twitter
on June 26, 2015 at 7:08 PM, updated June 26, 2015 at 7:10 PM
Stay connected to nj.com

A pro-gun rights group was scrambling late Friday afternoon after it was told it could no longer use the Mantua Township venue the group claims it reserved two months ago for a rally to kick off a recall effort against state Senate President Stephen Sweeney.

Alexander Roubian, president of the New Jersey Second Amendment Society, was making calls at about 6 p.m. on Friday, trying to seal up another spot to host 500 to 800 fellow gun rights advocates after Total Turf sports complex allegedly told Roubian he could no longer hold his event at the venue on Saturday.

"I rented the entire arena," Roubian said, noting that he had also put money down to reserve space at the complex.

Greg DiBernardo, member of the NJSAS, said Total Turf canceled on the group at about 1:30 p.m. on Friday.

Roubian was outraged and believed Sweeney was somehow involved.

"Isn't it convenient that an hour after we posted the location of our event on Facebook, (Total Turf) told us we could no longer have it there," Roubian said.

Efforts to reach Total Turf and Sweeney were unsuccessful Friday afternoon.

The group initially planned to use Total Turf as a place to mobilize before heading out to gather the 30,000 signatures needed for a recall.

"This venue was the rally point," DiBernardo said.

Members of NJSAS recently staged two protests outside Sweeney's home in West Deptford over the fatal stabbing of a Berlin woman that the group blamed on overly strict state gun laws.

Sweeney previously acknowledged that he turned on his lawn sprinklers during the second protest because, he said, the event was causing his family distress.

West Deptford Township Committee has taken criticism for introducing an ordinance that would limit protests in front of residential properties. That ordinance was introduced soon after the protests at Sweeney's home.

Roubian said he had an unconfirmed agreement with another venue to hold the Saturday rally, but said paperwork had yet to be signed.

When he called a few other venues, he said the owners told him they wanted nothing to do with his organization or his event.

---

Spencer Kent may be reached at [email protected]. Follow him on Twitter @SpencerMKent. Find the South Jersey Times on Facebook.

With the public park right next to his house, why didn't we meet there???? :icon_evil:

That's the location for the victory party with special musical guest Ted Nugent! After the successful recall. We didn't want to blow that location out of the water just yet lol...

Someone should go to Total Turf in the morning to redirect... I hate to say it but there are going to be a few of us who are not FB or NJGF literate and got the wrong location from the recallsweeney.com website during the 4-5 hours it was listed there... The main page does not mention the confusion it just listed the location for several hours and now it does not. Hope I am wrong...

Someone should go to Total Turf in the morning to redirect... I hate to say it but there are going to be a few of us who are not FB or NJGF literate and got the wrong location from the recallsweeney.com website during the 4-5 hours it was listed there... The main page does not mention the confusion it just listed the location for several hours and now it does not. Hope I am wrong...

This is a good point. Somebody is going to have to spend a couple hours there.

Update about location has been emailed as well:

We have secured a new and improved location for the Recall Sweeney Day of Action! Please check your e-mail or Facebook early morning for the address. As mentioned before we will be serving a continental breakfast at 8AM and the event will begin 9AM sharp. Hope everything is excited to be part of New Jersey history!

ALERT 9pm est post update

NEW AND IMPROVED LOCATION HAS BEEN SECURED!!! WE WILL POST THE NAME AND ADDRESS AT 4AM! IF YOU NEED TO LEAVE EARLIER TAKE THE TURNPIKE TO EXIT 3.

PS-

I suggest that those who dont have fb make a anonymous acct if your so fearful of it and make your profile private and only join the pages and groups you want to. It rather simple. You would be surprised how much valuable info you are missing from many aspects. I know a few here finally made accounts and I see them enjoying all the valuable up to the minute info and resources.

PS-

I suggest that those who dont have fb make a anonymous acct if your so fearful of it and make your profile private and only join the pages and groups you want to. It rather simple. You would be surprised how much valuable info you are missing from many aspects. I know a few here finally made accounts and I see them enjoying all the valuable up to the minute info and resources.

Thanks OG. 

Everyone bring something to video the Gestapo cops that will no doubt be harassing and attempting to intimidate and misdirect people. And also any Union stooges that will try to cause trouble, provocatuers and plants. Beware of anyone showing up with a confederate flag, they are likely doing so just to discredit you and are paid shills for Sweeney.

It is sad to say, but especially do not trust the police. Local , NJSP and Sherriffs officers. I no longer believe any police agency in NJ has my welfare or anyone elses's welfare in mind but their own.

Everyone bring something to video the Gestapo cops that will no doubt be harassing and attempting to intimidate and misdirect people. And also any Union stooges that will try to cause trouble, provocatuers and plants. Beware of anyone showing up with a confederate flag, they are likely doing so just to discredit you and are paid shills for Sweeney.

It is sad to say, but especially do not trust the police. Local , NJSP and Sherriffs officers. I no longer believe any police agency in NJ has my welfare or anyone elses's welfare in mind but their own.

Anyone with material that appears to disparage the effort should be given the bums rush.

PS-

I have to say I'm pretty happy I finally made a page. The 2A stuff there and classifieds for gun stuff, are worth it alone.

The Recall Sweeney Day of Action will be held at:

The Washington

194 Fries Mill Rd Washington Township, NJ 08012

Continental breakfast will be served at 8AM and event begins 9AM! Looking forward to seeing everyone on this historic day!