Sign in to follow this  
son of sam

Curios and Relics FFL in NJ

To each his own. IANAL, but if you think it's legal based on your interpretation of NJ Statutes, then you should totally go for it. Man up and start doing C&R transfers, because I'm interested in getting one myself but want to see someone else try first.

I will check with NJSP Firearms tomorrow and or AG Office, but I can not find anything in the law that says it is not. In which case I will apply for a C&R and do so. A big part of the problem in NJ is people willingly give up their Constitutional Rights even if there is no law in place out of fear.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

DO NOT CALL the NJSP FIU. Your answer will be that "NJ doesn't recognize C&R Licenses". Which is total BS. There's many C&R Licenses in NJ.

Do you know anyone that has one and uses it to make out of state C&R purchases FTF? Will calling AG Office be a waste of time?

Sent from an undisclosed location

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nice to see this topic is still getting some traction. Has anyone contacted the AG or the NJSP? -03 FFL is relatively easy to get and I would love the opportunity to go to other states and freely purchase C&R handguns. I am strongly considering getting my -01 for this reason.

Nice to see this topic is still getting some traction. Has anyone contacted the AG or the NJSP? -03 FFL is relatively easy to get and I would love the opportunity to go to other states and freely purchase C&R handguns. I am strongly considering getting my -01 for this reason.

FFL03 is for collecting. FFL01 is for dealing. Never the two shall meet.

Word of advice, NEVER contact the NJSP. You won't like their stupid or wrong (you choose) answer.

• Like 1

I had a C&R.  Legally worthless in NJ. except possible discounts from a few vendors like posted before.  If anything worth while changes in the future I will re-apply.  The last thing you want to do is get one and abuse it with illegal transfers with unknowing buyers or sellers.