Sign in to follow this  
John Willett

New Jersey SAFE Conference

Hi everyone, 

I know that I tend to occasionally lurk here more than anything else, but wanted to let those of you who haven't heard of it know about a conference I am putting together.  It is the New Jersey Second Amendment and Firearms Education Conference.  It's happening in Vineland NJ on October 3rd.  The event will run from 10:00 to 6:00.  The idea is to have a conference with an exhibitor space too.  We are gonna have all kinds of speakers and panelists.   Scott Bach, Evan Nappen, Anthony Colandro, & Dan Schmutter are among our presenters.  Our list of panelists includes Shaneen Allen, Steffon Josey, Arys Daniela, & Tony Simon.  I am really trying to get every part of the NJ Second Amendment community involved.  Among our exhibitors/sponsors we have Gun for Hire LLC., RTSP, Henry Repeating Arms, Firearms Support and Storage, CNJFO, and Beacon Brass.  

I think we are putting together a fantastic event and hope to see many of you there (some I know are already registered).  For more info please see NJSafeCon.net or email me at [email protected]

Thanks!

Please invite Governor Chris Christie! After all, he is a supporter of the second amendment, but those pesky democrats get in the way! See if he will tell us all what HIS ideas are to reform the horrible NJ gun laws.

You need to bring in some interesting out of State Speakers with Star Power that the media will want to mention. They guys you mention are all good, but we have heard from them many times before and as the saying goes "variety is the spice of life"

Thanks for all the great comments.  

Since this is the inaugural conference, I feel that the focus should remain on members of New Jersey's 2A community.  That the conference would work as a forum for local voices is important.  I understand the notion that we might have heard from some of these folks before, but the fact is they are the most knowledgeable about the problems we face and are the most engaged in fixing them.  

The content of the conference is designed to engage attendees at a couple of different levels.  First, there will be some basic safety training available for those who are interested.  Second, there is obviously an abundance of content for those who are engaged in the fight for the Second Amendment here in the state.  Third, there is an element that is designed to present a narrative to the media.  

I recommend registering online if possible, there is a limit to our space and we have sold about 25% of the tickets available already.  

Also proud to note that the Bullet Hole has joined us as a sponsor.

I will be checking back for more comments and questions.  Thanks!