Sign in to follow this  
ogfarmer

"Recall Sweeney - FULL STEAM AHEAD!" -Alexander P. Roubian

heres a update from Alexander Roubian on Recall

Recall Sweeney - FULL STEAM AHEAD!

Alexander the Great once said that "I am not afraid of an army of lions led by a sheep; I am afraid of an army of sheep led by a lion." What Alexander the Great did not cover is that we are lions led by lions that will not back down or stop until Stephen Sweeney is recalled from office. Many people have been asking me why other groups or organizations are not stepping up and helping with the recall--that is for you to decide if they are lions or sheep and Sweeney is not afraid of us and Alexander the Great's quote explains why. I will say that I am fed up of losing more rights every year while our quality of life is also diminishing under Senator Sweeney's failed "leadership."

What I am asking you to do is reflect and look deep inside to find that inner lion and make Sweeney regret ever messing with us and get him recalled from office. The facts are clear; we have less rights today than last year, the year before last and so on. Sweeney will not stop until he and his cronies "confiscate confiscate confiscate" every single one of our guns.

We need all hands on deck to make this a reality and stop this criminal and tyrannical behavior. Despite massive power outages, fallen trees, and waterlogged streets, our first day of action was an outstanding success. Regardless of the circumstances we still triumphed and acquired thousands of verified signatures when the odds were against us. Our second day of action was much more productive as each volunteer gathered exponentially more signatures for the day which was extremely motivating. If we had the second day of action as our first I could say with great confidence we would be half way to our goal! Moving forward I am putting out a detailed plan of action until we have this done.

This fight for our freedom is too way important to approach half way. So, I want you to know that I've pushed aside my personal and business affairs and cleared my calendar. I am ALL IN. The only thing I need is your help! John F. Kennedy said that "for evil men to accomplish their purpose it is only necessary that good men should do nothing." Let's work together to make sure more evil does not prevail in our beautiful state and make recalling Sweeney a reality!

We have scheduled the following days to collect signatures. Please click on the links to RSVP to assure we have enough materials for each volunteer:

August 22
http://www.recallsweeney.com/recall_sweeney_signature_gathe…

August 29
http://www.recallsweeney.com/recall_sweeney_signature_gathe…

September schedule TBA

As I mentioned before I am ALL IN! We will also be holding signature gathering events during the week. I will post those days/times/location in the next day or two. The weekday events will be held after work around 4pm till 8pm. However, if you would like to volunteer outside of those times please contact me and we can make arrangements. I will be doing this full time so more than likely I can accommodate. No excuses, only results.

Together we are making history! While the sheep in our community sit on the sidelines, cowering in fear, our collective roar will be heard echoing through the halls of the statehouse and through every hamlet in the free world. Those who wish to rob us of our freedom and keep us victims to their whims, be put on notice. There's a pack of Lions at your door.

In Liberty and Prosperity,

Alexander P. Roubian

Sign in to follow this