DirtyDigz

New import of Yugo SKS's $429 ea, $399 ea in crate of 10

here she is. i honestly dont know much about these, but at first glance it seems to be in really good shape. i paid for the hand picked optionattachicon.gif20150929_102348.jpg

any observations anyone can make would be apreciated

I say you got yourself one hell of a deal, looks to be in excellent condition..

Very nice Yugo. Remember, SKS's are like Ak's and Mosins you can't stop with just one :D

They look ok, the front is adjusted to the right, but it looks like it's adjusted to far to the right, not to correct for cant. All the numbers I see are matching. I'll have to spend some time with it before examining it any closer, I had to peel the paper off of it as its one solid chunk of cosmoline. It was almost too goes to get the bolt back. Neither my Garand or t53 were that caked

They look ok, the front is adjusted to the right, but it looks like it's adjusted to far to the right, not to correct for cant. All the numbers I see are matching. I'll have to spend some time with it before examining it any closer, I had to peel the paper off of it as its one solid chunk of cosmoline. It was almost too goes to get the bolt back. Neither my Garand or t53 were that caked

Sureeal- have you had a chance to take this rifle to the range? I thinking of getting into the cheaper 7.62x39 ammo.