T Bill

VOTE VOTE VOTE

This is insane. Who the F....k is voting for these people? This really scares me.

People don't realize that the [D]s in NJ have a machine that's difficult to stop.   They actually go into the nursing homes and get the elderly to sign up ([D] of course).   Then there's the League of (Democratic) Women Voters ....  non-partisan of course  :scenic:

People don't realize that the [D]s in NJ have a machine that's difficult to stop. They actually go into the nursing homes and get the elderly to sign up ([D] of course). Then there's the League of (Democratic) Women Voters .... non-partisan of course :scenic:

It's crazy. I don't know one person who works for a living that will vote democrat in this state, except for government employees. Working people must just be that much outnumbered by non working folk and government employees.

80 legislators, mostly statists, in the NJ Assembly making $49,000 a year to enact legislation that impacts your daily life including taxes, education, safety, etc.

A few things that keep them in power

• Odd year elections that suppress voter turnout.  Republicans/Independents come out for Presidential and Congressional elections but not State Elections in off years
  • NJ State Employees get Election Day as a holiday to vote their interests and drum up support
  • Bloomberg money.  He wants this state to become the next New York

With all of the emails that I received I would think that finding a list that could give me guidance on who I should vote for should not have been so difficult,I tried to click on links in the emails that would not open, WTF I wanted to make a difference but could not find help in selecting who I should support

NRA posts lists, ANJRPC does and so do others..... All you need to know is your district and look at their lists...

With all of the emails that I received I would think thatfindin a list that could give me guidance on who I should vote for should not have been so difficult,I tried to click on links in the emails that would not open, WTF I wanted to make a difference but could not find help in selecting who I should support

People don't realize that the [D]s in NJ have a machine that's difficult to stop. They actually go into the nursing homes and get the elderly to sign up ([D] of course). Then there's the League of (Democratic) Women Voters .... non-partisan of course :scenic:

Republicans need to figure out a machine of their own

I voted around 5pm yesterday. When I walked in the place was empty except for the four workers. Was told that by that point just 61 people in my district had bothered to vote.

I began chit-chatting with two of the workers, one a democrat, one a republican (the democrat, an old coot, pointed that out). His final words, completely out of the blue, were to the effect of "what a disgrace that we have had elections decided by hanging bits of paper."

These f*****s never forget their narrative, ever. Even when working the polls they can't control themselves.

BTW I can't wait to see the official turnout results, and count the number of 150-vote losses. 

You can't beat this state for election irregularities. Poll workers in Morris Township were directing republican voters to use a different voting machine than the one used by the democrats. http://www.nj.com/morris/index.ssf/2015/11/nj_poll_workers_directed_voters_to_democrat_gop_vo.html#incart_2box_

God have mercy on  NJ.....

Democrats win their largest N.J. Assembly majority in 36 years

http://www.nj.com/politics/index.ssf/2015/11/democrats_win_their_largest_nj_assembly_majority_in_36_years.html

"This was a referendum on the Democratic Party and the policies we have supported," Assembly Majority Leader Lou Greenwald (D-Camden) said. "It showed we are in touch with voters."

Experts said fundraising provided a large boost to Democrats. According to theNew Jersey Election Law Enforcement Commission, independent groups spent more than $8.5 million on the races — the highest level of outside money the state has ever seen in a statewide election.

The General Majority PAC — which backed Democratic candidates — spent about $3 million in the tight 1st and 2nd districts, according to ELEC. Much of the group's money came from Garden State Forward, which was founded by the New Jersey Education Association, the state's powerful teachers union and a longtime Christie foe.

------------------

In summary, Unions.  

If Hillary gets elected next year, followed by Sweeney/Fulop it will be a bloodbath. The pessimist in mean says stock up on cheap ammo and lowers.

Better find a good place to  hide them because in this state there is NO GRANDFATHERING of anything.  Here today gone tomorrow.  On the federal level, if Hillary keeps up her confiscation rhetoric, one could only hope she moves herself right out the running.

If Hillary gets elected next year, followed by Sweeney/Fulop it will be a bloodbath. The pessimist in mean says stock up on cheap ammo and lowers.

WTF, What good will stocking up of cheap ammo and lowers do when they ban and or confiscate all the ARs and AKs anyway???

Mere possession of a lower could result in a Felony conviction!!! 

Our ONLY hope now is the Feds and SCOTUS!!! We are soo F*&ked now!!!

It's crazy. I don't know one person who works for a living that will vote democrat in this state, except for government employees. Working people must just be that much outnumbered by non working folk and government employees.

not all government employees vote Democrat . you are out numbered by the give me free shit people .

I received my ANJRPC News and Briefs monthly magazine today.  It was their get-out-the-vote issue, with a handful of articles urging members to get to the polls, and candidate ratings for everyone running for assembly.

Maybe it was just bad luck that I got my copy on Wednesday Nov 4, and I didn't need the reminder and the ratings anyway...but if this was a widespread problem, perhaps next time the State Association might want to consider sending out their pre-election issue...before the election?

what I get from my friends who are early 20's" it's not gonna change anything, it doesn't matter, etc" where do people learn this ideology?

For the people, by the people! God dammit!

My wife and I both voted...   as we have in every election since we reached voting age many years ago.

From what I have read today, approximately 34% of registered voters in NJ actually voted this past Tuesday.  That is really pathetic!

What a sad commentary on the downward spiral of our so-called Democracy!

Citizens who choose not to pay attention to politics, nor educate themselves on the issues and where each candidate supposedly stands on those issues, have abdicated their right to criticize the results of these elections.  Their abstention to participate in this vital process is a total disrespectful travesty to one of the key reasons why so many American soldiers have fought and died for, over so many wars in years past. 

I think that it is time to consider making voting a requirement of all US Citizens, like paying taxes.  I understand there are some valid reasons against this idea, but if we are going to save our Democracy then we are going to have to figure out how to increase the public's participation in the process, get their head in the game realizing that their vote does count.  We need to figure out how to reduce their growing apathy, disenchantment, disillusionment and disgust in the American political system.  I understand why many feel this way but the answer is not to give up on the system, but to figure out how to fix it. 

Alexander Hamilton wrote the following, from The Papers of Alexander Hamilton:

"A share in the sovereignty of the state, which is exercised by the citizens at large, in voting at elections is one of the most important rights of the subject, and in a republic ought to stand foremost in the estimation of the law. "

I think that it is time to consider making voting a requirement of all US Citizens, like paying taxes.  

OMG you have to be kidding. The only way to fix this crap is either to repeal the 19th amendment or make paying taxes a requirement for voting. The last thing we want is to force the unwashed into the voting booth.