Lalo

MEET AT THE RANGE!

Is Clinton WMA Wildlife shotgun area open to shoot at this weekend (1-2-16)? Would like to shoot some clays but can't find a schedule (Hours or Days) for that place.

it's always open everyday from sunrise to sunset as long as you have a 2016 hunting license

Hi, if anyone is planning to go to EFGA tomorrow let me know.  Would be nice to connect, introduce ourselves, and do some shooting.  Ironically, I have been a member there for 2-3 years but have never been there. Long ride for me but am excited to be able to finally visit tomorrow.  I plan to stop by Heritage Guild in Easton when they open at 9:00, then head over to EFGA.

regards,   Art

Pistol ranges

Was just there today at 10am and the older pistol range (on the right side) was almost full and the middle pistol range had 3 ports used with plenty of space for more to shoot. People like using the right side pistol section for some reason. Last week since it was warm the place was packed from 10am to 11am then there were 3 cars in the parking lot after 11.

Rifle range

Gets busy if you don't get there first thing. But I like the Nascar statement (lol).

I'm planning to be up at Cherry Ridge this Wednesday, 3/9 by around 12:30-1:00. It's supposed to be a beautiful day.

Anyone else going to be there?

Was thinking earlier but have to see how the day goes today and tomorrow. Cut my right thumb real bad and don't want to break it back open again. Otherwise need to sight in the new RPR 6.5 on the 100....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm planning to be up at Cherry Ridge this Wednesday, 3/9 by around 12:30-1:00. It's supposed to be a beautiful day.

Anyone else going to be there?

Looks like I'll make it. Will be on 100 to site in 2 scopes on my REPR and RPR....

47e68aa97ea4814f0c4b09bfbb5403b2.jpg

As noted, I'm hoping to make it there by around 12:30-1:00, and spend a few hours. I drive a Jeep Wrangler, and look... well, old.

Blacked out Fusion. I'll prob be there before ya but I'm usually there a few hours anyway. Not bringing much ammo so if I get done early, I'll try hang out and enjoy the nice day. Wife is working from home so good excuse to get out. Ripped my finger open again so I'll be the guy with his right thumb bandaged. Lol

I'm going to be heading to EFGA tomorrow afternoon and should be there between 1 and 2pm. Probably going to be the last time I head out there before moving down south. Haven't been to the range on a while so I'll probably be bringing a lot of my toys and will be staying there until at least 4-5pm.