Photo

Good shop

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 BenC

BenC
  • Home Range:Undecided

Posted 10 January 2016 - 12:48 PM

This shop is good to go. Friendly people, a lot of competitively priced options. Haven't met Walt yet but Greg was good to work with.

#2 Teky0101

Teky0101
  • Home Range:Quinton Sportsmen's Club

Posted 10 January 2016 - 03:03 PM

What shop are you referring to?

#3 sota

sota
  • LocationBerkeley Heights
  • Home Range:SCFGPA

Posted 10 January 2016 - 08:31 PM

maxresdefault.jpg

You really need to re-think what you're saying when mipafox is making more sense than you are

#4 T Bill

T Bill
  • LocationNW Warren County
  • Home Range:Shongum

Posted 10 January 2016 - 08:35 PM

Hackettstown Guns and Ammo, Hackettstown    Small shop that is customer orientated  One of the good guys!

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity.” - Dr. Sigmund Freud

” … the right to defend one’s home and one’s person when attacked has been guaranteed through the ages by common law.” - Dr. Martin Luther King
"Men fight for liberty and win it with hard knocks. Their children, brought up easy, let it slip away again; poor fools. And their grand-children are once more slaves." - D. H. Lawrence
Cogito, ergo sum armatus. I think, therefore I am armed

#5 InFamous

InFamous
  • LocationMt. Olive, NJ

Posted 10 January 2016 - 08:37 PM

Pretty sure Walt is still out because of surgery. I purchased a rifle that's a gift for my wife and had it sent there for a transfer. According to tracking they received it around 3:30 Thursday and I had a call within a couple hours telling me it was there which to me is pretty quick. Picking it up on Tuesday.

That being said, yes I also agree they're a nice little shop a great group of employees!

#6 mike.one

mike.one
  • LocationPhillipsburg
  • Home Range:Phillipsburg PC. EFGA

Posted 12 March 2016 - 08:49 AM

I haven't been there in a year or two but Walt is a stand up guy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users