Sign in to follow this  
silverado427

Ar trigger adj screw

Check out calguns.net post, its an old post but scroll down to 9mm1911’s postings. I assume not all lowers have the grip bolt holes threaded all the way through but if it does buy a few set screws and slap some Loctite on it and you’re done, that is if you don’t change-out the springs

newar48.jpg

check link below as well, it's also from the calnet post but I can't embedded it

http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk58/kwrangln/new%20ar%20build/newar49.jpg

It's a good product especially when paired with an ACT and JP spring kit. However, don't expect it to be like a G2S/SSA or other high dollar FCG.

Which one or ones would you recommend? Looks like there are a couple of different spring kit selections. Off topic I believe I purchased from you a few years ago…

I have a lower with something similar built in. Be careful with it, you most definitely can adjust it to the point it is unsafe. IMO at the very least check your adjusted position for safety when mortaring your rifle. 

Which one or ones would you recommend? Looks like there are a couple of different spring kit selections. Off topic I believe I purchased from you a few years ago…

This one is what I typically recommend: http://www.joeboboutfitters.com/JP_Enterprises_AR_15_RELIABILITY_ENHANCED_REDUCED_p/jp-jps3.5t.htm

I Installed the grip screw on one of my ar's that has a ACT trigger, No difference at all.  It didn't tighten down on the safety , I was able to move the selector.  I installed it on a ar with a spikes trigger and it worked as it was supposed to.  Both rifles have JP springs.