Maciej

Dynamic Combat Solutions F T W - Cerakoting Pro

Did some quick Google-fu two months ago and found Gus, my wife has been bugging me to get the Glock 26 she uses cerakoted Tiffany blue, so I figured what better person to have do the cerakote job than a person who's certified by them? Dropped it off and here it is! Came out awesome and more importantly my wife is thrilled. On top of that I have Gus doing a stipling job on my other Glock 26 that I'm really looking forward to getting back.

DSC_6069.jpg

Did some quick Google-fu two months ago and found Gus, my wife has been bugging me to get the Glock 26 she uses cerakoted Tiffany blue, so I figured what better person to have do the cerakote job than a person who's certified by them? Dropped it off and here it is! Came out awesome and more importantly my wife is thrilled. On top of that I have Gus doing a stipling job on my other Glock 26 that I'm really looking forward to getting back.

DSC_6069.jpg

Very nice! Now you just need a matching holster for it.....[emoji6]

bsJFXU7.jpg

• Like 1

Here's my 19 to match my Wilson Combat AR.  I have to go pick it up but saw it just before completion.  The pictures don't do it justice.

IMG_4078%202_zpsx5ingney.jpg

IMG_4077%202_zpsapq44yq0.jpg

IMG_4082_zpslwu4virx.jpg

• Like 1

Here's a better pic that does do it justice... :)

Much better pictures! That's my 960 Rowland barrel too. Wait till you see what he does with my Garthwaite 1911 and my glock 34. BTW, pop the slide off and look at the mirror finish in the internals.

Much better pictures! That's my 960 Rowland barrel too. Wait till you see what he does with my Garthwaite 1911 and my glock 34.

I just ordered an AP Custom Low Mass Carrier Group, had to step up the cool factor after seeing your AR. Going with an F-1 Firearms skeletonized received set, 14.7" fluted Wilson Combat barrel, ACE skeleton stock, should be pretty cool and lightweight. Then it'll get the battle worn treatment of course. 

I just ordered an AP Custom Low Mass Carrier Group, had to step up the cool factor after seeing your AR. Going with an F-1 Firearms skeletonized received set, 14.7" fluted Wilson Combat barrel, ACE skeleton stock, should be pretty cool and lightweight. Then it'll get the battle worn treatment of course.

That AR is like a work of art. I'm not bragging because I didn't do the work or think of the scheme. I'm just lucky enough to own it.

That AR is like a work of art. I'm not bragging because I didn't do the work or think of the scheme. I'm just lucky enough to own it.

Seeing it pushed me over the edge to sell my two old ARs and start building this new one lol

Ok, my glock 34 is done and I have to go get it. I haven't seen a photo but Gus likes it better than my 19. I have to bring my 19 back when I pick it up for a couple more pics for Gus' website.

He has my AK74 and Gsrthwaite 1911. These should be pretty cool too.