DevsAdvocate

Question: For NJ (and other AWB States), is the PWS FSC Style Brake the hard one to beat

Flash suppressors should be legal in NJ. Flash hiders are not. In other words if you can't see the muzzle flash in the dark it is a flash hider. If the flash is there but even less than before it is a legal flash suppressor....

Sorry, you are wrong. The law says flash suppressors are illegal on semi-auto rifles if they have a pistol grip.

Sent from an undisclosed location via Tapatalk.

• Like 1

Flash suppressors should be legal in NJ. Flash hiders are not. In other words if you can't see the muzzle flash in the dark it is a flash hider. If the flash is there but even less than before it is a legal flash suppressor. The FSC 556 should be legal. As for bayonets; if you could figure out a way to clip a bayonet on to your lug free rifle, it is legal.  I've seen bayonets that contain a self contained clip on mechanism  that can attach to an AR rifle with a muzzle brake but never pursued getting one as I don't need an attachable bayonet.

You ever fired an M16 or a real AR in the dark? Trust me, you can see the flash.