mikeyjones

Buckshot 100rds for $30 after MIR

Mike is this right? Did you misread it or am I missing it? 

I see $25 rebate for a 100 pack with a limit of 2 100 packs per person for a total of $50 off of 200 shells

Ok I see it -- The link posted by Darrenf is wrong -- that one is only $25 off of 2 100 packs

If you follow the link from Mikey then click on the 2nd rebate at the cabelas site you will find the info Mikey posted 

$50 off per 100 pack limit of 4 100 packs

Good deal right there!!!

thanks for posting

• Like 1

Mike is this right? Did you misread it or am I missing it?

I see $25 rebate for a 100 pack with a limit of 2 100 packs per person for a total of $50 off of 200 shells

Ok I see it -- The link posted by Darrenf is wrong -- that one is only $25 off of 2 100 packs

If you follow the link from Mikey then click on the 2nd rebate at the cabelas site you will find the info Mikey posted

$50 off per 100 pack limit of 4 100 packs

Good deal right there!!!

thanks for posting

You are correct. Follow the second rebate link at Cabela's. It is confusing because they have two different rebate programs going on.

Beware Remington rebate forms. They make up rules and move the goal posts in order to deny you the rebate. I was denied one because they said I filed it 2 days to early. The form I had said i was within the date range. I appealed and was then told that the form I had was only for a specific store but nowhere on the form did it say this, I filed a complaint with the AZ attorney general (where the rebate company is located) the FTC (mail fraud) prior to that contacted Remington directly, they said call AZ whatever they say is OK.

Never saw my rebate.

Confirm with me what needs to be sent for the rebate --  I purchased 2 boxes of 100  -- inside the 100 count box is 4 - 25 count boxes

If I'm reading this right the rebate form says to send all UPCs -- the one on the outer 100 count box and the 4 on the 25 count boxes

Total of 5 UPC symbols per 100 shotshells  -- I have 2 so I'm sending a total of 10 UPC symbols -- Is this correct?

Also I must send the original receipt from cabelas showing the purchase -- The original from inside the box, not a printed copy of the confirmation  email

Is this how everyone else reads the rebate form?

Confirm with me what needs to be sent for the rebate --  I purchased 2 boxes of 100  -- inside the 100 count box is 4 - 25 count boxes

If I'm reading this right the rebate form says to send all UPCs -- the one on the outer 100 count box and the 4 on the 25 count boxes

Total of 5 UPC symbols per 100 shuttles -- I have 2 so I'm sending a total of 10 UPC symbols -- Is this correct?

Also I must send the original receipt from cabelas showing the purchase -- The original from inside the box, not a printed copy of the confirmation  email

Is this how everyone else reads the rebate form?

Inside the box isn't a receipt - it's a packing slip.  At least, that's what I think it usually says.  If it says receipt then use that one.

I believe it's just the outside UPC Symbol.

REMINGTON EXPRESS BUCKSHOT (MUST SUBMIT OUTER UPC AND ALL INNER UPCs TO QUALIFY)

5 PACK: Buy (4) 5-pack boxes and get $10 back. Maximum of (8) 5-pack boxes or $20 per person.
($5 National Spring Rebate + $5 Tax Refund= $10) I have included _____ UPCs.
15 PACK:
* Buy (1) 15-pack and get $6 back. Maximum of (4) 15-packs or $24 per person. (Order No. 26876, 26878) ($3 National Spring Rebate + $3 Tax Refund= $6) I have included _____ UPCs.

25 PACK: Buy (1) 25-pack and get $10 back. Maximum of (4) 25-packs or $40 per person. ($5 National Spring Rebate + $5 Tax Refund= $10) I have included _____ UPCs.

100 PACK:* Buy (1) 100-pack case and get $50 back. Maximum of (4) 100-pack cases or $200 per person. ($25 National Spring Rebate + $25 Tax Refund= $50) I have included _____ UPCs. 

Copied from the rebate form online then highlighted in red -- so I'm guessing this means a total of 5 UPC symbols must be submitted per 100 shotshells 

I believe it's a sales receipt in the box and a 2nd return receipt -- I'll check in the morning

REMINGTON EXPRESS BUCKSHOT (MUST SUBMIT OUTER UPC AND ALL INNER UPCs TO QUALIFY)

5 PACK: Buy (4) 5-pack boxes and get $10 back. Maximum of (8) 5-pack boxes or $20 per person.

($5 National Spring Rebate + $5 Tax Refund= $10) I have included _____ UPCs.

15 PACK:* Buy (1) 15-pack and get $6 back. Maximum of (4) 15-packs or $24 per person. (Order No. 26876, 26878) ($3 National Spring Rebate + $3 Tax Refund= $6) I have included _____ UPCs.

25 PACK: Buy (1) 25-pack and get $10 back. Maximum of (4) 25-packs or $40 per person. ($5 National Spring Rebate + $5 Tax Refund= $10) I have included _____ UPCs.

100 PACK:* Buy (1) 100-pack case and get $50 back. Maximum of (4) 100-pack cases or $200 per person. ($25 National Spring Rebate + $25 Tax Refund= $50) I have included _____ UPCs. 

Copied from the rebate form online then highlighted in red -- so I'm guessing this means a total of 5 UPC symbols must be submitted per 100 shotshells 

I believe it's a sales receipt in the box and a 2nd return receipt -- I'll check in the morning

Oop - I guess so.  I didn't really read the rebate form yet...  I think it just got delivered though so I'll check.

I got the UPCs.... The rebate form says "Include original cash register receipt(s) for each applicable rebate"

Cabelas gave me a big order summary/return form... and another one that says "Important Mail This coupon"

Which one are you guys using?

I got the UPCs.... The rebate form says "Include original cash register receipt(s) for each applicable rebate"

Cabelas gave me a big order summary/return form... and another one that says "Important Mail This coupon"

I printed out the order summary in my email.

The one that says "mail this" has nothing but codes on it -- probably Cabala codes

The other sheet looks like a receipt to me -- that's what I'm sending along with 10 UPC codes

I called the 800 number on the rebate and was told that an e-mail order confirmation, invoice, or cash register receipt are all acceptable. 5 UPC's per 100 pack box. I was told to make copies of everything.

Dont blame me if what I am telling you is wrong, I am just repeating what she said. 1-800-953-3098 if you want to ask for yourself.

Tracked my rebate -- here is the info -- sure looks like remington rebates screwed me again -- I'm not expecting another check for the remaining $50

Your submission has been processed and your response has been mailed. You should receive it by June 30, 2016. If by this date you have not received your response, please contact us at 1-888-859-6995. Thank you.