Sign in to follow this  
TexanMajor

Ciao from Houston

Greetings and Salutations,

Just found the forum as I was searching for concealed carry info since I am moving to New Jersey by the end of the year and wanted to get a head start on things. What I have seen so far is slightly depressing (no offense :codemafia: ) compared to what I am used to in many of the states I have lived in. I will probably be asking some newbie questions in the gun forums in a bit to try and get more info, and I am perusing the site for details. 

I should be moving to the Moorestown/Mt Laurel/Burlington County area. I will actually have my family there by this summer.

I own several pistols, rifles, and shotguns. I have a Texas LTC-License to Carry (formerly CHL-concealed handgun license until open carry started Jan 1 when it became LTC) and a soon to expire Oklahoma one I am not renewing. I also have an ownership permit in Italy which is basically granted through my hunting license.

I am a military officer transitioning to the active reserves to finish my 20 years. I have moved often, all over the world, but am originally from Texas :hi:  :oldschool: I carry a 92FS concealed in winter and 84FS in summer with a back-up little 25acp in a boot clip when able.

Ciao,

TM

Echoing what was said above.  If there's any way you can live in Bucks County, PA, you'll be much happier.  Probably save money on housing as well.  Check out Bensalem maybe.  People who actually live or know PA will give better advice on locations.  But the towns you mention are not far from SE Bucks County in Free America.   There are two options for river crossings.  413 and I-276.

per Google Maps..   From Bensalem, 40 minute drive to the gate at McGuire AFB if that's where you'll be working.

If I didn't already live here.... knowing what I know now... there's no way in hell I'd move here.

Save yourself.....

Welcome. Im going to pm you in the future. Im looking to retire early in texas. I lived there for a few years when i was young and ever since said im going to live there again. So id like to know the areas you like or dislike. Anyway welcome to our hell here.

If we can avoid taking ourselves too seriously for a moment, this is hilarious. This is New Jersey Gun Forums and everybody is begging gun owners not to move to Jersey LOL.

The irony did in fact occur to me.

If only there were 250,000 people like him that would move here...

Welcome. Im going to pm you in the future. Im looking to retire early in texas. I lived there for a few years when i was young and ever since said im going to live there again. So id like to know the areas you like or dislike. Anyway welcome to our hell here.

Texas is on my short list.